Results for my Hennessey 700hp upgrade on the Ford GT

Guest jbsteven1

Guest jbsteven1

Took my GT to John and could not be happier with the results and service.

post-20370-1234485747_thumb.jpg

Guest jbsteven1
it only says 600HP?

700 crank HP equals 6xx at the tires. Factory numbers are 550 crank which comes out to 480ish at the wheel. So it gained 150 crank or 120ish wheel.

Guest jbsteven1
And we care about this why? I wouldnt let Hennescrew fix my bicycle.

classy.

Guest jbsteven1

Trying to extend a olive branch here........

For whatever it is worth I have nothing but good things to say about my transaction with John's shop.

You guys seem to have something personal about Hennessey, I was just sharing MY EXPERIENCE. Can we just leave it at that?

Trying to extend a olive branch here........

For whatever it is worth I have nothing but good things to say about my transaction with John's shop.

You guys seem to have something personal about Hennessey, I was just sharing MY EXPERIENCE. Can we just leave it at that?

That statement doesn't address the issue. You sign up to a Lambo board and your first post neither introduces yourself nor has anything to do with Lambos. Instead, you post a dyno graph of your Ford GT and praise Hennessey. It's odd.

Guest jbsteven1
That statement doesn't address the issue. You sign up to a Lambo board and your first post neither introduces yourself nor has anything to do with Lambos. Instead, you post a dyno graph of your Ford GT and praise Hennessey. It's odd.

Ok, that makes some sense (I thought I saw non Lambo dynos in this forum). I didn't realize it was customary to introduce.

I did buy a 07 Gallardo about a month ago so I guess I will shift focus to that car.

What did you have done? My Ford GT made a little over 650 to the wheels. Mods are pulley, tune, accufab x-pipe, headers, accufab tb.

Guest jbsteven1
What did you have done? My Ford GT made a little over 650 to the wheels. Mods are pulley, tune, accufab x-pipe, headers, accufab tb.

pulley, tune and exhaust

still has the cats.

I gotta side with Allan. I would NEVER, never ever ever... bring anything to John H. How he remains in business is beyond me. There are NUMEROUS stories out there with full proof and facts (including PACER lawsuit reports, pull em up) about how John has ripped people off. If a cat has 9 lives, John H must have 100.

• 4 weeks later...
Ok, that makes some sense (I thought I saw non Lambo dynos in this forum). I didn't realize it was customary to introduce.

I did buy a 07 Gallardo about a month ago so I guess I will shift focus to that car.

Don't mind us, we're all just shocked you actually got your car back from him.

• 2 months later...
Don't mind us, we're all just shocked you actually got your car back from him.

lol!!!!!!!!