MM enzo????

Luxury

They are rebuilding Richards Enzo yes. He is a very cool guy and true enthusiast, who crashed in a charity event. He was severely injured. He had made a promise to put as many miles on the car as possible, therefore the name MM (Most miles) Enzo. He loves his car so much, he wants it rebuild. But, with Twin turbos. So the TTG's are gonna get some competition now. :D

I am sure there was a reason they didnt continue the lineage of TT F-Cars with this motor (F-40/F-50-were both TT's). I have a feeling Kaboom will be in their near future.

Guest skokos

I do believe I broke this news over a year ago in a thread about Richard Losee when I had hungout with his son. NOOOOOOO one wanted to listen to me :lol2:

skokos, yes I did :D But I knew too. This has been known for quite some time. But I can see why some people have a hard time believing it.

Pikemike; If the Gallardo can handle it, I am pretty confident the huge V12 powerplant in the Enzo can take it pretty well.

I do believe I broke this news over a year ago in a thread about Richard Losee when I had hungout with his son. NOOOOOOO one wanted to listen to me :lol2:

:iamwithstupid:

Guest skokos

Went to Steve Harris ferrari today where the car is being rebuilt and snapped a couple pics of the chassis! Looking closely they have definitely spared NO expense repairing the frame

post-6316-1235208534_thumb.jpg

post-6316-1235208575_thumb.jpg

post-6316-1235208728_thumb.jpg

The F50 was not a turbo car. It has BEEN turbo'd though there is a youtube clip of one i believe

Good catch.....how did I miss that?

Mike, only turbo ferraris from the factory were:

208 Turbo (308 body)

288 GTO

F40

GTB/GTS Turbo (328 body)

The F50 was not a turbo car. It has BEEN turbo'd though there is a youtube clip of one i believe

OOps. The only ones I have seen have been turboed, so forgive my ignorance.

I wonder who is going to do the turbo...novitec? And why not look into the twin s/c setup like they already have for the 599 as that is the same engine?

Why do this, the engine is designed to be NA, if you wanna screw around, get some FXX parts.