Anybody looking for a GSL under 150K??

Kisco

[

But it is curious to see these LP560s dropping so damn fast. Crazy that they can be had for 170-180K already.

wow, i havent seen any that low?!?!?

That's because there aren't any, lol. He must be smoking the same crack pipe as Buffet. :lol:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's because there aren't any, lol. He must be smoking the same crack pipe as Buffet. :lol:

Sad to see but the prices of the LP 560 may follow Buffet's stock.. down :crybaby2:

Sad to see but the prices of the LP 560 may follow Buffet's stock.. down :crybaby2:

Yes, they "may".

But, where are any LP560's right now @ $170-$180K ?? Can those who say they're out there, please reference a few.

I was offered a white/black car with 400 miles for 180K.

I double checked with my dealer friends to find out what a buy price is for one under 1000 miles and they all said 170-175K. They also told me that if i bought one for that, I would probably still lose money. That is the reality of the current market. Just far too many of these cars sitting and not enough buyers backed up by dealers that are living on a string and dying to get rid of inventory.

I was offered a white/black car with 400 miles for 180K.

I double checked with my dealer friends to find out what a buy price is for one under 1000 miles and they all said 170-175K. They also told me that if i bought one for that, I would probably still lose money. That is the reality of the current market. Just far too many of these cars sitting and not enough buyers backed up by dealers that are living on a string and dying to get rid of inventory.

Are these prices what a 'dealer' wants to pay for a used LP560 or what the avg. Joe can walk in and buy the car for right now ??

I have a buddy that is looking around to purchase. Most all of the dealers he has contacted don't have the inventory you have suggested "they are dying to get rid of". They all seem to just have those sample/demo white cars (which is not his first choice). Kane, could you please post the dealer who will sell a slightly used LP560 at approx. $175K. ( I will pass on the info -- thanx)

You have some great points that are very valid! I have warned clients against buying a LP 640 from when they first came out {unless they did not mind losing a lot of money}. Like i mentioned, getting over $200k and then 250 and 300k is a whole different world and you are correct wiith all the numbers produced they will only decline further.

My specific comments were about 1 model, and that is the Gallardo Superleggera. The day will come that the SL will be the same price as a 560. Just as it did with the 997TT and the 993TT.

Ha Brian I remember our convo regarding an LP roadster. You swore they would be going under $300k and now they are! I never thought it would happen that quickly.

Have your friend call Brian at ECS or check with his local dealer.

But the bare bones worth of those cars is somewhere between 170-180 on a low retail-whole sale side. And since most people are very informed these days on whole sale prices etc, and it being a buyers market, there are lots of really good deals going on.

gallardo's has always suffered with depreciation problems and with the current economy the price is going to drop like no other. The SLs can be had for very affordable prices right now... 145-155 is the current going rate..some of the might be lower than that! and that's the reason why I'm in the market for one...going to be my DD. It's like buying(price wise) a new M6 convertible or a CLK BS and put some mods on them....

anyone got any leads to a loaded gray SL? with low miles... hopefully new with delivery, but i know that's hard to come by. Will consider anything under 1000 miles. THanks people!

• 6 months later...

Sorry for the old thread bump.

I did a search but couldn't find out why/if LOC cars are bad...on 'the list'.

Also is there any known list of SLs that have damage or repair to stay away from?

Thx.

here are the 2 most recent aution sales..

07/02/09 RIVRSIDE Factory $153,000 65 Avg ORANGE 10G A No

07/02/09 RIVRSIDE Lease $143,000 2,397 Avg ORANGE 10G P No

here are some ebay SL's

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Lamborghini...d=p4506.c0.m245

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Lamborghini...d=p4506.c0.m245

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...1&viewitem=

roy has this car and just sold one, i bet you can call and ask him how much it sold for, other threads have posted 2009 sales prices around 170 for 2009 G, so 140 for a SL is VERY realistic IMO

http://www.xxx/web/1317/vehicl...do-Superleggera

as always, you have to do more detailed research, and auction cars have buyer beware written all over them, but there are good quality cars readily available, especially in the midwest where i live with winter around the corner.

thanks for calling me out slowpoke, i hope your doing well

Jim