SAVE ALLANLAMBO!!!!!!!

No, I think I hit the nail on the head, I said pinky rings and I menat pinky rings. I know a lot of Lambo Tools like you guys and they all have pinky rings...except for the ghetto rappers that drive Lambos, they where the gold chains...are you a rapper?

That's the resident clown. Do you have a Mercedes?

Cause that thing is SICK!

benzblue.jpg

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard Mercedes is offering new lease rates. Get off LP and go check. If you act fast you might get several thousand dollars and a hand gun.

You're a queer. Go drive a MB into a wall.

It seems to me that this thread is not too much of a streatch for Allan, I hear he really is a car poor bastard and lives in a sh!tbox house...we have pics to prove it. LOL...Allan, must be nice to own a car that is worth more than your home LOL.

TOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It seems to me that this thread is not too much of a streatch for Allan, I hear he really is a car poor bastard and lives in a sh!tbox house...we have pics to prove it. LOL...Allan, must be nice to own a car that is worth more than your home LOL.

That's why Allan could afford to send his car back down to Heffner and upgrade his twin turbo kit. Eh No speakie AMG on this board.

Hey guys, just caught all the hoopla going on between here and MB World and thought I would check in and say hi. I have a couple quick questions? When registering here they asked for my date of birth as well as my e-mail address for verification however they did not ask for proof of my pinky ring???? WTF, I figured that since pretty much everybody that drives a Lambo wears a pinky ring I would have to offer one up as proof. YOu guys should really complain to the mods about this obvious glitch in your system, you never know who might register and become a member of your elite club. I mean you let a lowly MB/BMW owner slip through the crack, the next thing you know you guys are going to have POS owners and maybe even some Viper owners in here, once word gets out about that you might as well close up shop becuase you know it won't be long before you get Lexus owners and god forbid a kid with a Honda.

I would require photo proof of a pinky ring, as well as a sales recipt for it.

So basicly what your saying is that you, like Juicee also live beyond your means in a leased C230 in a bedroom apartment? I agree, you should be banned...

Allan, do all your flunkies over here know you really live in a sh!tbox? you broke dick fool!

Judging by your picture, you do know that you have to be 18 to be on this board. I don't want your parents emailing one of the mods upset.

I heard Mercedes is offering new lease rates. Get off LP and go check. If you act fast you might get several thousand dollars and a hand gun.

Ok, cool thanks for the advice, I'll look into it.

You're a queer. Go drive a MB into a wall.

looks like he already did (I know technically it's a big F-N rock, but...) his dad must be PISSED!!!

Judging by your picture, you do know that you have to be 18 to be on this board. I don't want your parents emailing one of the mods upset.

Ya, the mods keep changing my avatar pic....really funny

Please post the pics.... then ill have others post the pics of my homes.... THAT THEYVE BEEN TO :icon_thumleft:

looks like he already did (I know technically it's a big F-N rock, but...) his dad must be PISSED!!!

HAHA, I posted that before he posted the picture. He's a douche bag. You and Juicee go play with his gun.

Allan, do all your flunkies over here know you really live in a sh!tbox? you broke dick fool!

Im soo broke.... Amex is talking about revoking my blackcard!

Im soo broke.... Amex is talking about revoking my blackcard!

That's sadder than the grandma with cloth seats. :crybaby2:

JRCART, I found a picture of your benz.

post-7246-1236897954_thumb.jpg

And then a picture of you.

post-7246-1236898002_thumb.jpg

Haha JRCART drives a POS Clk (supposedly). Seeing Juicee not afford his lease payments hit him pretty close to home.

Theyve resorted to making fun of a 500K home I owned in AZ ........ 7 years ago! :lol2: :lol2:

Haha the JRCART drives a POS Clk (supposedly). Seeing Juicee not afford his lease payments hit him pretty close to home.

SAVE JRCART!!!

No! He works as a fluffer! Theyre always in demand... :bj:

Fluffers are making some serious coin these days. Did he do a 12 year lease on his 98 CLK320?