Jalpa "barn" find

topcabron

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice to see metal makes me horny.

BTW, I bought a headlight motor from GT Car Parts for my Jarama (pretty damn expensive too! After receiving it, it seriously looked like another manufacturer part but I did not want to be disgusted by checking and that I could get it for 300 less :)

) During my conversation he told me that they don't really have much for Lambos anymore and that they were starting to wind down that part of the business.

Evans and you could try Jacques at Maserati Source. I do not think he has anything for the Urraco or Jalpa as far as engine parts BUT that does not mean he would not be willing to consider it.

GT car parts was my go to the first couple years, but their part supply was very limited. When they had stuff, it was usually a good price. I used Lambo-stuff for a while, but again, they were pretty limited. Evans does more Lamborghini v8 stuff, and I think more Countach stuff, than anybody these days. He also owns those cars, drives them, and repairs tons of them. He has connections at the factory and long history with owners and suppliers. If it is out there, he can usually find it. His prices have been comparable or cheaper than other sources. I use him almost exclusively these days.

yes im interested im not good with the chat boards here is my number steve waldie 6095777976

I may have a possible find, and will find out soon if this car is for real.

This is what I know so far (and all this could be b.s. and so far none of this is based on what I have seen personally):

White on white 1984 Jalpa

Never been titled with one "owner"

possible non running

I will be in contact with the owner (hopefully) this week and will be able to check out the car in person

Any interest in a 1984 white on white Jalpa? yes interested 6095777976 steve

Let me know

(for all those that think its a April fools joke, it is not)