IForged Gallardo rims - Like new

Kisco

I have a set of 19x20 IForged rims for sale. 19x8.5 front and 20x11 rear. I am looking to get a set of dymags.

These rims are in new condition and have only been mounted on a car one time! The only time they were mounted was on the UGR Pearl Orange Gallardo for their photo shoot. $6,000 new.

$3,100 SHIPPED to your door!!

img0483l.jpg

Those are fawking sick Fadi. good luck with the sale.

Thanks, Mike. My wife is strongly urging me NOT to sell them. I think she likes them more than I do..:lol2:

When I had gotten the notice of the post it said $2875.00 shipped, is this correct? Thanks

Correct. But I changed my mind becuase I really like these rims and don't really care to see them go..:icon_mrgreen:

Either way, it's a great deal for someone if they want them. I am not rushing this sale.

Will they fit over CCB's???

I am not 100% sure to be honest. I don't see why not as they are not deep dish or anything of that sort, but again, I am not 100% sure.

Can you clarify which iForged wheel model and the finish on the wheels and lips? The UR website allows multiple wheel options. Also, what size tires would go on the front and rear? Thanks!

PM's replied to.

Please do not PM me asking me to lower my price. MY PRICE IS FIRM!! Thank you.. :icon_mrgreen:

• 1 month later...

TTT

They are now mounted on brand new, 0 miles, Perilli Nero tires.

$3,995 shipped to your door.

I thought you were running these on the TT G?

I was going to, but I recently found a set of Dymag wheels that I am looking at. Slightly used, great condition, and great price to boot.

I was going to, but I recently found a set of Dymag wheels that I am looking at. Slightly used, great condition, and great price to boot.

Soon you will need to invest in bigger brakes! :icon_mrgreen:

Dymags on an orange Gallardo :headbang: :icon_pray:

Dymags on an orange Gallardo :headbang: :icon_pray:

:icon_super: :iamwithstupid:

Now if I could only convince him on the LP560 bumper. :lol2:

:icon_super: :iamwithstupid:

Now if I could only convince him on the LP560 bumper. :lol2:

:lol2:

Oh, and this wheel package is SOLD. Thank you LP, and thanks to Liquid. Enjoy your new wheels.. :icon_thumleft:

Thanks Kisco! And ditto on the 560 bumper :). Can't wait to see the numbers from the TT and the Dymag's mounted.