cupholder suggestions for the Murcie

Camel Toe Juice

Here is what i suggest. :icon_mrgreen:

put your drink in between the two soft and firm holder to prevent spill when u take hard corner

or emergency brake...they will follow every motion of your car...

For can drinks, u may want to switch the "shake" mode...

For cocktails, simply switch ON the shaking(vibrating) mode.

:icon_thumleft:

3470055017_18c403853d.jpg

ok...its a very bad joke of mine...

i'm curious why would u want to spoil an exotic interior with Cup Holders?

no Cupholder in the Murci For Gods sake Cartman :eusa_wall:

it's a sportscar not a Lexus you drive around. :icon_mrgreen:

P.S lamb

those Tits above i would put my head in there and do brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr all around with my head :la:

P.S lamb

those Tits above i would put my head in there and do brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr all around with my head :la:

Did you do the motorboat?.....you motorboating son of a bitch.....you old sailor you !!!!

Great movie BTW

P.S lamb

Haha, I knew I would get some crap for this post but I am averaging about 8k miles a year on the car and plan to add many more miles in the coming years .

I am adding a new sound system to it as we speak, new rims hopefully in a month (if someone doesnt flake again :thefinger: :icon_mrgreen:) and the ONLY thing lacking is a place to put my morning coffee!

I am sure I cant be the first one to think of this....

Nice avatar Lamb...

Did you do the motorboat?.....you motorboating son of a bitch.....you old sailor you !!!!

Great movie BTW

haha to do the Motorboating between 2 big melons is the shit. :icon_thumleft: :eusa_dance:

I was going to suggest the hook into the door window holder type too. I have one on my Murci in the UK... Just don't forget to remove the can or cup before opening the door....I speak from experience & it's not pretty..

Hey Cartman, I do a lot of miles too. I would love to see cruise control for those long motorway trips......! What do you think ?!

Hi AKA cartman,

I apologise for the lousy joke i made earlier.

no more crap.

please forgive.

here u go.

this is what i suggest "best for Murchiiiee".

Hope it work out for u.

U dont need to remind yourself to take off that can/cup whenever u flip your door up.

blacked coloured is best.

best spot and best fit at the passenger's hand grab.

(or get a bull crest decals to stick on it to 'best matched' murcie's cup holder.:eusa_dance:

ffd6_1.JPG

http://cgi.ebay.com/Quinny-Buzz-Cupholder_...%3A3%7C294%3A50

I was going to suggest the hook into the door window holder type too. I have one on my Murci in the UK... Just don't forget to remove the can or cup before opening the door....I speak from experience & it's not pretty..

Hey Cartman, I do a lot of miles too. I would love to see cruise control for those long motorway trips......! What do you think ?!

damnnnn what's up with your garage... lol. I'm assuming that picture is a joke on your avatar

Haha... actually I am working on something like this on the passenger hand grip rail.

That alloy grip will damage your passenger's grab handle!

Maybe u can modify that part to perfect fit your handle grab...

but dont forget...those grip will leave a mark at those vinyl(leather) later when u take it off...

wish u luck. :icon_thumleft:

damnnnn what's up with your garage... lol. I'm assuming that picture is a joke on your avatar

It's not a joke..... but I have tidied the garage up since...... It's the most important room in the house !

Haha... actually I am working on something like this on the passenger hand grip rail.

Cartman... that looks mega !! Do you have a link or manufactuere details ? I want one....

Hi AKA cartman,

I apologise for the lousy joke i made earlier.

no more crap.

please forgive.

here u go.

Hope it work out for u.

U dont need to remind yourself to take off that can/cup whenever u flip your door up.

blacked coloured is best.

best spot and best fit at the passenger's hand grab.

(or get a bull crest decals to stick on it to 'best matched' murcie's cup holder.:eusa_dance:

ffd6_1.JPG

http://cgi.ebay.com/Quinny-Buzz-Cupholder_...%3A3%7C294%3A50

:iamwithstupid:

Next time you recommend something please tell everyone you have NOT personally tried it!

I ordered one and it does NOT fit the passenger grab handle! :thefinger: and I cant find a place in the car it does work.....

Motorcycle cup holders wont work, the grab bar is about 5 inches in circumfrence where as bikes are max 2 inches. The angle of the bar is a bit challenging to find something that will work for all uses.

I am going to get a regular cup holder something similar to the ones below and use velcro for temporary use. Then remove it when not in use.

If that doesnt do the job, then fcuk it, I am done with it.

http://www.amazon.com/Type-S-DH-10395-6-Dr...866&sr=8-47

http://www.amazon.com/American-Tech%C2%AE-...5795&sr=8-2

Can't you just use an old high-top sneaker? Shove the front of the shoe under the seat or tape it to the floor somewhere and put the drink in the shoe.

Hope it work out for u.

:iamwithstupid:

Next time you recommend something please tell everyone you have NOT personally tried it!

I ordered one and it does NOT fit the passenger grab handle! :thefinger: and I cant find a place in the car it does work.....

:icon_pray: please forgive..

but didnt it obviously shows that "i did not tried any" when i suggested "not to" put any cup holder on to an exotic from the very first place?

anyway, i still owe u an apology after wasted your time and your $10 bucks....

:icon_mrgreen:

Can't you just use an old high-top sneaker? Shove the front of the shoe under the seat or tape it to the floor somewhere and put the drink in the shoe.

bwahahaha, thats a good solution for a ford.

I think you owe him $10, then its all good in the hood :icon_mrgreen:

Check out the OEM (Chevy) SSR cup holders. Good quality & fold nicely.

ebay

http://tinyurl.com/rbdx85

Note:

These are NOT the cheap foldup ones.

EDIT

these work great. i have it on the pass side of the console in my 6.0, you can have it leather covered if you want to get trick.

http://www.ultimatecupholders.com/fischercupholder.html

Those actually look like the Chevy SSR cup holder. The price is mmuch better then ebay.

:icon_pray: please forgive..

but didnt it obviously shows that "i did not tried any" when i suggested "not to" put any cup holder on to an exotic from the very first place?

If your offering a refund...it was $24 :icon_mrgreen: