Gumball Veyron

microboby

Wowaweewee,

That veyron is beautiful, I love the gold,

Sadly this car got impounded halfway into the gumball,

I would take a Veyron in any color.

:iamwithstupid:

I don't care if it was raw and primered; I wouldn't say no to that car in ANY color!!!!!

Wowaweewee,

That veyron is beautiful, I love the gold,

Sadly this car got impounded halfway into the gumball,

I thought it was the other Veyron that got impounded... Or were they both???

The gold one has a Dubai plate on it, the black one has a Texas plate.

post-7118-1241673655_thumb.jpg

Sorry-if I had a Veyron, I wouldn't stop. I would be in the next county before the radio transmission went through to road block me.

Sorry-if I had a Veyron, I wouldn't stop. I would be in the next county before the radio transmission went through to road block me.

Yeah, I agree. Pound the hammer an get outta dodge. till you're further than they can see you, change freeways and disappear.

Is just the Black nose and rear a wrap or the Gold also?

Is just the Black nose and rear a wrap or the Gold also?

The gold & black car is entirely a wrap... It's a silver/titanium painted car.

Isn't one of them owned by a Saudi prince or something? If so wouldn't he have a diplomatic passport ? I might be off base here but I was under the impression that holders of those received diplomatic immunity and once the law enforcement officer is made aware of it can not be detained, searched or arrested? Just seem to remember something a while back about some diplomat in Washington running over a kid while (supposedly) drunk, refusing to submit to any sobriety tests and refusing to cooperate and basically just walking off after the cops showed up. Cops could not do anything and it basically became a " lodge a formal complaint through diplomatic channels" thing, the embassy refused to yank his diplomatic immunity, he returned to his country and that was it.

Isn't one of them owned by a Saudi prince or something? If so wouldn't he have a diplomatic passport ? I might be off base here but I was under the impression that holders of those received diplomatic immunity and once the law enforcement officer is made aware of it can not be detained, searched or arrested? Just seem to remember something a while back about some diplomat in Washington running over a kid while (supposedly) drunk, refusing to submit to any sobriety tests and refusing to cooperate and basically just walking off after the cops showed up. Cops could not do anything and it basically became a " lodge a formal complaint through diplomatic channels" thing, the embassy refused to yank his diplomatic immunity, he returned to his country and that was it.

:iamwithstupid:

I was thinking the same thing. However, cops in Washington DC are smart. Cops in podunk Alabama or wherever this guy got impounded cant spell diplomatic or immunity let alone understand what it means.

The gold & black one is registered in Dubai, supposedly owned by one of the Princes (Al Maktoum's I presume?). I would assume that he has diplomatic immunity. I understood that only the all black one got impounded, and it has a Texas plate on it.

The RR Drophead CC is owned by the Saudi prince, and as TrentS already mentioned the Veyron is from the UAE, from Dubai. I love the black/gold

One of the Veyrons hit 243mph by the way.

3496244798_687abfd851_o.jpg

The RR Drophead CC is owned by the Saudi prince, and as TrentS already mentioned the Veyron is from the UAE, from Dubai. I love the black/gold

One of the Veyrons hit 243mph by the way.

RR Drophead is actually from Sharjah (emirate beside Dubai).

Cool pic.

You guys assume to much , The Gold Wraped car is owned by a friend of mine that lives in Dubai and London. He is not a prince nor has diplomatic immunity. He got pulled over several times and had to go pay bail and keep it going.

The original color is Blue and Black , Just as a Hint the owner got married during the Rally to his beautiful blonde girlfriend