FS: My Gallardo Twin Turbo

rhyno

Haha, I knew Alan would freak out! Funny thing is I thought alan was making a bad move when he got the SLR (it's a old man's car)

Different strokes for different folks they say!!!! I have had the chance to drive three different Spykers and loved everyone. They are very different then everything else out there but thats why I like them. The 2009 models have alot of upgrades from the earlier cars and they are very unique!

I have bought a Nissan GTR for right now and after my GTT sells then I will look into getting a Spyker C8 Spyder.

I have had my G for a long time (3 years) and it is time for something different, A LP560 is the same car as a Gallardo so I will not go that route. I will NEVER OWN a Ferrari!!!!

DTX, my engine bay CF is from Miura Corsa (the Dimex Group)

Hey Rhyno, I was just busting your chops man! I thought you might have changed your mind on the F-Cars. ;)

Congrats in the Spyker and GTR. I love the Spyker too. The interior is awesome! Love or hate it thing for some. You got a GTR too?!? Nice!

I have a GTR but I have not bought a Spyker. Spyker of Calgary will be getting there first Canadian legal C8 in a few weeks. I have also thought about getting the NEW Aileron that comes out in the fall.

Spyker_C8_Aileron.jpg

spyker_aileron.jpg

Spyker_C8_Aileron_2008_07.jpg

I have a GTR but I have not bought a Spyker. Spyker of Calgary will be getting there first Canadian legal C8 in a few weeks. I have also thought about getting the NEW Aileron that comes out in the fall.

Wow! That looks awesome! Love the interior, exterior detail! A few more chrome scoops on it and the panoramic roof. That Spyker looks like a luxury jet. Can't wait to see it! ;)

Looks good but very small. I thought all the spykers come permanently open topped??

I loved the detail they give to the interior. I could never go back to a measly V8 ewww!!

Might as well go get a Lotus Tesla!

# op speed: 300 km/h (187 mph)

# Acceleration: 0-100kph in 4.5 seconds

# Maximum power: 400 bhp (298kW)

# Maximum torque: 480 Nm (354lb/ft)

# Maximum revolutions: 7,200 rpm

* Dry weight: 1,425 Kg (3,142 lbs)

* Weight distribution: 46% / 54%

* Wheelbase: 2,725 mm (107")

* Front track: 1,625 mm (64")

* Length: 4,617 mm (182")

* Width: 1,952 mm (77"), excluding door mirrors

* Height: 1,270 mm (50")

* 4.2-litre V8, 40 valve, mid-mounted

* Multi-point fuel injection system with electronic ignition

* Synchromesh six-speed transaxle Getrag gearbox (manual transmission)

* Tiptronic six-speed automatic ZF gearbox with manual override (automatic transmission)

* Steering wheel gearchange controls (automatic transmission)

* Fully catalysed stainless steel sports exhaust system (with optional Whisper Mode)

There is a fairly cheap Spyker on ebay right now:

For that money its not bad but for 300k it should have better numbers than it does.

If they had stickered for $135K new when they came here in 2006 they may have done a lot better, but the nearly $300K sticker is a joke.

• 3 months later...

If this was a spyder I would be all over it, dammit... I can't fit into a hard top... This is exactly what I'm lookin for minus the roof..

Ya know of any other highly modified Gallardo's for sale?

I have listed my 2004 Gallardo for sale with www.ZRauto.com

I have over $100,000 of extra's in this car, some of the extra's are:

Heffner Twin Turbo system

IMSA big brake upgrade

Miura Corsa body kit with wing, wheels, lambo doors

S.E. orange interior

Upgraded stereo with NAV, sub, amp, ipod adapter

Carbon fiber deck lid

RSC LP560 front bumper

built in passport and Valintine one radar detector's

I have 90,500 Kilometers on the car and I'm looking into getting something else. I have just finished repainting the front end, New front windshield and a new clutch. The car is in great shape! The car can be seen at ZRauto in Calgary Alberta. link: http://www.zrauto.ca/inventory.htm

I have sold my TT Gallardo to another member on LP.....I'm sure they will chime in soon!!