Diablo Tail lights

spiderblue

I just picked up a Diablo 6.0 and it is awesome. After going through the car in detail, one thing I noticed is that both of the tail lights are red. However, after seeing photos of many other 6.0s, I see that most of them have one red and one white & yellow. I think that the dual red lights look pretty cool, but the two tone lights look interesting as well. I've also seen Diablos with one red and one yellow tail light. Does anyone know what the "desired" combination is?

Congrats on the purchase. For US models, one red and white/orange light on both sides. For other models, red and red/orange on one side and red with one white/orange light on the other depending on RHD or LHD.

I put the all red lights on because I think it looks much cleaner. I really do not like the look of the white/yellow ones.

I put the all red lights on because I think it looks much cleaner. I really do not like the look of the white/yellow ones.

Ah, thanks Joe, that would explain it. It does look much cleaner with the "all red" lights. The white/yellow ones look a bit drab; I was just wondering if the purists insist on the original tail lights. Also, it is a bit harder to see the turn signal with the red lights.

Metallic Black

Congratulations on the new car.

Can you post pictures of the interior?

Metallic Black

062109_22141.jpg

Hey!!

Nice to see your here.

For those of you who don't know, Spiderblue and I are friends and happened to get our black Diablos the same week. His is obviously a 6.0 though and an amazing car!

Gongratulations to you both :icon_thumleft:

In Sweden we have the inner ones red and the outer yellow since we´re not allowed to drive with red turn signals. Since living in the US for a couple of years I must admit though that all red looks a hell of a lot cooler and I actually bought red ones for several of my cars and bikes when visiting the states during the years. Just had to remember to change them before going in for the dreaded yearly inspection with our DMV.

Well congrats again and don´t forget to enjoy your cars...

Can you post pictures of the interior?

I haven't taken any photos of the interior, but will take a couple this weekend.

• 3 weeks later...
Looks good. Is the diamond quilted interior original?

No, I had it reupholstered a la LP 560. The alcantara holds much better than leather.

I like the seats. Someone sent me a link to a supplier for the taillights OEM for like $20 a piece BRAND NEW. I can't find the link though...

• 4 weeks later...