Mike_S

What to choose!  

119 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you pick?

• Diablo 6.0
    • Gallardo Superleggera

I have re-thought this.

Get a DD Countach.

The SL is old technology and the 560 is a far better car.

The 6.0 is a great Diablo but you've got a Diablo chassis with more power (LP640)

The DD, put the loudest exhaust you can on it and run up and down the street playing Cannonball Run. It will be the most fun of the three.

:iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid:

I have re-thought this.

Get a DD Countach.

The SL is old technology and the 560 is a far better car.

The 6.0 is a great Diablo but you've got a Diablo chassis with more power (LP640)

The DD, put the loudest exhaust you can on it and run up and down the street playing Cannonball Run. It will be the most fun of the three.

Thanks for your input kane! There aren't many Countach's left in the country and they were all horribly looked after. I've seen all of them :(

I made an offer on the Superleggera, let's see if they will accept!

Two totally different cars.

But I say SL... you already have one top of the line V-12 model, you don't need another one.

I think you'll drive the SL plenty more than the 6.0 and that's what you want to, right?

:iamwithstupid: The Murcie is the ultimate development of the Diablo. No sense having two. The G will be more fun to drive, even with the gay-gear. :icon_mrgreen:

Whatever happened to the SE Jota in SA, did you see the car in person?

That car should be scrapped! I can't believe how the owner abused that car. It looks like something from a salvage yard :icon_oak: :icon_oak:

On a side note.... :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen: :icon_thumleft:

So you just bought a 993 Turbo S and now a Superleggera in the course of a couple months....well done? Have you been adding garages or moving cars around?!

So you just bought a 993 Turbo S and now a Superleggera in the course of a couple months....well done? Have you been adding garages or moving cars around?!

Thanks Kevin. I'm in the process of building a new house with a LOT more garages. For the time being, I've stored a couple cars at the office basement. My V12 Vantage is due to arrive in the next couple months as well. What a year this has been!

Thanks Kevin. I'm in the process of building a new house with a LOT more garages. For the time being, I've stored a couple cars at the office basement. My V12 Vantage is due to arrive in the next couple months as well. What a year this has been!

You're an animal! Cant wait until everything is done and you can blow everyone away with another one of your "my garage" threads!!

i would prefer a 6.0, they are more rare to see. way too many gallardos around now with the prices falling around 65k to 75k. though the gallardo is newer better overall car. but looks would still be the 6.0.

i love these thread:

"listen guys, i've got a major drama on my hands, i don't know if i should get a G or a D, i need your help so bad, things are getting desparate!"

lol

seriously,

Good luck with the purchase! enjoy!

LOL! Thanks guys, I can't wait. I'm on a trip at the moment and will only be back in town next week. I can't wait!

You're an animal! Cant wait until everything is done and you can blow everyone away with another one of your "my garage" threads!!

Thanks Kevin, my intentions are not to "blow" anybody away :lol2: I am just a regular nut with a love for cars.