Allan Lambo.........

Of course you didn't see any racing, your car broke down on race day. Hey, Kevin wont answer my question, do you know if he made any changes to the green car? :icon_thumleft:

Do you want to put up some money and race any of my cars? Name the price ass-clown! :)

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey, Kevin wont answer my question, do you know if he made any changes to the green car? :icon_thumleft:

To answer your question, yes, it's still faster than anything you have.

Ok skip that part, since it is too painful for you to admit, did you change anything on the green car since Miami?

Are you on drugs? Show us this heads up race where this happened where we both are under power. Stay off the drugs!

PS. Where are the women?

To answer your question, yes, it's still faster than anything you have.

Ok, could you tell us what changes were made?

I changed my oil. You upgrade your system yet?

Anything else, like gears, boost, traction control? No plans to upgrade, I am very happy with it.

I changed my oil. You upgrade your system yet?

No, he didn't because the economy has hurt the "Pay me a dollar, I have no women" industry, so he can't afford to upgrade at this time.

Anything else, like gears, boost, traction control? No plans to upgrade, I am very happy with it.

So you going to put your money where your mouth is and race or not?

So you going to put your money where your mouth is and race or not?

Hmm, I believe the challenge was issued to Allan. I am just trying ask a simple question, which guys dont want to answer. Why? You know exactly what hp Allan's car makes, what new mods were done.... its a fair question.

Why? You know exactly what hp Allan's car makes, what new mods were done.... .

How do you figure I know OR care how much power Allan's car made. Lets not play stupid or maybe you are serious I cant tell for sure. You think I was there when that car was dynoed?

How do you figure I know OR care how much power Allan's car made. Lets not play stupid or maybe you are serious I cant tell for sure. You think I was there when that car was dynoed?

So what's the deal with that mock up TT LP640 y'all had pictures of? Haven't heard anything and been waiting...

Since you wont answer, I will assume you retuned the car after your poor showing Miami, and now you want a rematch, another shot at the title, so to speak.

Since you wont answer, I will assume you retuned the car after your poor showing Miami, and now you want a rematch, another shot at the title, so to speak.

What title...? We own them all dumb dumb. What rematch??? as there was never a race to begin with.

As an impartial reader with no dog in this fight it seems that one camp is trying really hard to deflect and not accept the race. Im just saying. This race will never ever happen. Seen this type of crap played out quite often in the past on other boards lol....

As an impartial reader with no dog in this fight it seems that one camp is trying really hard to deflect and not accept the race. Im just saying. This race will never ever happen. Seen this type of crap played out quite often in the past on other boards lol....

They don't need to race as Mr. Varooom is trying to make up phoney ones in his mind. Jason Heffner will tell his customer the same. There was never a race between the green car and Allans car. A race is both people going. Not one with TC on and one that never hit because one didn't know where the starting line was.. No big deal it happens.

Guest SP_LOTTA MURCI

OK, this thread is really going no where... Just immature comments and bashing. Clean up your act fellas :eusa_naughty:

OK, this thread is really going no where... Just immature comments and bashing. Clean up your act fellas :eusa_naughty:

Sick avatar ^^^, is that real?