Allan Lambo.........

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For as much smack as you talk, please tell me you at least have something fast..

SW

I already told you, I have a UGR Custom built personal video game!!!!

Where I can beat anything as long as nobody is around

Ill give you two guesses.......

...you'll only need one...

hmnnnn, these type of things always get me

do i say yes or no? :icon_mrgreen:

UGR is offering to meet, and are willing to fulfill race guidelines that would expose reliability problems. We're making progress.

Either that progress will continue or the thread will just be our usual "see who can have the cuter comeback" fare.

You guys do realize that this whole feud is staged, like the whole Biggie vs Tupac/east coast vs west coast battle, right? Heffner/Allan and UGR are both looking to boost LP popularity and their respective companies...

I think half the entertainment of this for me...is reading who is currently looking at the post and trying to guess if they will chime in and if it will be a positive or negative post.

For as much smack as you talk, please tell me you at least have something fast..

SW

Isn't the abreviation for Underground Racing, UR?

You guys do realize that this whole feud is staged, like the whole Biggie vs Tupac/east coast vs west coast battle, right? Heffner/Allan and UGR are both looking to boost LP popularity and their respective companies...

Aren't they both dead. Like this discussion will be if noting comes of it. Allen what do you think will be a fair bet to prove or disprove your point.

I hope it doesn't turn out like that "staged" fued. My guess is Biggie or Pac are/were feeling that it was a bit more than a show...........

I think that the Oct. texes mile event is a great place for all of the smack talking to come to rest! It's a central location for everyone for the most part. I'm from florida and I will be there so no excuses from anyone that lives in my state!

As for the guys calling UGR hillbillies you need glasses, have you seen their women? They are not toothless by any means! I think for the most part everyone is just jealous, UGR has the HOT cars and women!

You must have nothing better to do than to post bullshit. Get a life.

Bernard stick to the script buddy. :lol2:

Kevin is making a fair offer to meet up and prove that his car can last through 10 runs of whatever. Who gives a shit about old VBOX data (though your question is valid).

The ball is in Allan's court now.

OK, Allan make sure you know what you are running against.

I suggest a race day dyno test, with no post dyno programing, starting with empty tanks, filling each car with the same fuel, etc. Set up each car before the race, put fuel in them, dyno them and go. If one car makes a lot more hp than the other, some sort of handicapping system should take that into account. As for reliability, we know who is the odds on favorite to win that category.

UGR, have you made any changes to this car since the last meet?

To end the going to the Texas mile debate I will say at this point that I most certainly will NOT be there...Other obligations already in place..

As for following behind UGR.. lol.. I think u meant to say UGR always behind Heffner.. and if its racing you are talking about.. UGR needs to first concentrate on beating the DLM car which it could not do...

Also I do not have gears.. nor do I have a Motec...

And last but not least.. we already had this shootout..it was in Miami... where one UGR car broke.. the other needed a slurpee and had to resort to posting videos of my car stopping a race in 1st gear...

You must have nothing better to do than to post bullshit. Get a life.

Like always, well said!

The entertainment has lost its allure, I'm out!

OK, Allan make sure you know what you are running against.

I suggest race day dyno test, with no post dyno programing, starting with empty tanks, filling each car with the same fuel, etc. Set up each car before the race, put fuel in them, dyno them and go. If one car makes a lot more hp than the other, some sort of handicapping system should take that into account. As for reliability, we know who is the odds on favorite to win that category.

UGR, have you made any changes to this car since the last meet?

No need. Allan has stated that in his opinion the UGR cars are overboosted. So, we'll include reliability as a factor by having multiple races. No rules, UGR can bring what they want, Allan brings whatever stage his car is at. Why is he, or you for that matter, scared? Not that you are, obviously. But aren't the UGR cars "shitbombs"? Hell they might blow up on the truck on the way to the race! :icon_mrgreen:

Run what you brung. 10x runs is enough to expose any weakness in either car. Loser goes home with his wallet, and mouth, much quieter. :)

For all the talking this should be simple, I'm sure Allan will bite right away. No dishonor in losing a speed contest...IF...the UGR makes it through the day. Big IF.

No need. Allan has stated that in his opinion the UGR cars are overboosted. So, we'll include reliability as a factor by having multiple races. No rules, UGR can bring what they want, Allan brings whatever stage his car is at. Why is he, or you for that matter, scared? Not that you are, obviously. But aren't the UGR cars "shitbombs"? Hell they might blow up on the truck on the way to the race! :icon_mrgreen:

Run what you brung. 10x runs is enough to expose any weakness in either car. Loser goes home with his wallet, and mouth, much quieter. :)

For all the talking this should be simple, I'm sure Allan will bite right away. No dishonor in losing a speed contest...IF...the UGR makes it through the day. Big IF.

I think Allen has spoken he is not interested, It is time to change the argument, can UGR beat a stock SLR.

I think Allen has spoken he is not interested, It is time to change the argument, can UGR beat a stock SLR.

Nothing can beat a stock SLR man, don't be foolish. Even the Space Shuttle is outside of the SLR's "sweet spot" when it comes to the torque curve, you should know that by now. :eusa_naughty:

No, this is a fantastic oppurtunity for UGR to prove their cars aren't powered by nuclear powerplants, meanwhile Allan can "expose" them for what they are. Why wouldn't he be interested? Jason ran his car at the last runway event.

So let me get this straight... we have a issue ONE time with the Near R that is making over 1400 HP and now all the sudden our cars are not reliable?? Are you saying there has NEVER been a problem A LOT worse than our clutch related issue at a public event by another tuners Gallardo?? I'm sure you know the answer to that so why the mudd slinging?

i swear i better not see a "you guys argue on the internet too much" videos!!!

GL to all involved, if it happens. smart money would be on the heff car to take the beating better. lets see some racing.

Hell, get kisco in there with a bolt on kit just for fun;)

Nothing can beat a stock SLR man, don't be foolish. Even the Space Shuttle is outside of the SLR's "sweet spot" when it comes to the torque curve, you should know that by now. :eusa_naughty:

No, this is a fantastic oppurtunity for UGR to prove their cars aren't powered by nuclear powerplants, meanwhile Allan can "expose" them for what they are. Why wouldn't he be interested? Jason ran his car at the last runway event.

We know 1 side knows that but will UGR admit that nothing can outrun a stock SLR. Maybe we can get both sides to agree on something.

So let me get this straight... we have a issue ONE time with the Near R that is making over 1400 HP and now all the sudden our cars are not reliable?? Are you saying there has NEVER been a problem A LOT worse than our clutch related issue at a public event by another tuners Gallardo?? I'm sure you know the answer to that so why the mudd slinging?

You say clutch related issue...we say :eusa_naughty:

i swear i better not see a "you guys argue on the internet too much" videos!!!

GL to all involved, if it happens. smart money would be on the heff car to take the beating better. lets see some racing.

Hell, get kisco in there with a bolt on kit just for fun;)

According to Kisco, he is the one person that might be able to take the Space Shuttle and a stock SLR in a race. He's the only believer on this however. :icon_mrgreen:

You say clutch related issue...we say :eusa_naughty:

Prove it. There's an offer on the table for a meet in which multiple runs will be mandated to prove their product's weakness. Seriously, take them up on it man, you know they won't last more than a run or two based on recent history.