Next addition to the garage... '73 Espada...

cowchaser

Black looks awesome on this car.

Red interior looks good with everything.

Congrats :icon_super:

• 4 months later...
Do you have any nice pics of the Espada together with the LM002? Would love to see that! :)

Me too. I suspect that the Diablo would not ruin the pics, so you can include it too, hahahhah ;)

Me too. I suspect that the Diablo would not ruin the pics, so you can include it too, hahahhah ;)

We're currently doing an engine out on the Espada... want the mechanics to be as immaculate as the exterior and interior so we decided to make a proper judgement and make all necessary replacements it's better to pull the engine. Already all parts are in but the problem is to find enough time to do all the work.

Also now the engine is out the engine bay can receive a cosmetic treatment as well.

We're currently doing an engine out on the Espada... want the mechanics to be as immaculate as the exterior and interior so we decided to make a proper judgement and make all necessary replacements it's better to pull the engine. Already all parts are in but the problem is to find enough time to do all the work.

Also now the engine is out the engine bay can receive a cosmetic treatment as well.

That car has a nice special hand-built feel !

It has all the good components

Congratulations :icon_super: