Gallardo - sold

enginyr

We don't drive her that much anymore and I think kids are in my future. Owning this car has CERTAINLY changed my life and brought me friends, a new family and some of the happiest memories I can remember.

Maybe a Phantom/Maybach is more child friendly :-)

• 2 weeks later...

People will never believe I owned one after I sell her. I think it will be sold monday. People don't believe I own one even now till they see it with their own eye.

People will never believe I owned one after I sell her. I think it will be sold monday. People don't believe I own one even now till they see it with their own eye.

why is that? age?

Guest skokos

Do you have any real day time photos on hand? I was just curious to see it with out the studio lighting and professional photos

why is that? age?

People hear Ferrari/Lamborghini and think you need to make 250k a year to afford one.

you sold that car for 110K? wow!

Guest skokos

Nice! Anymore! Interior maybe?

here ya go

that makes you both stupid douchebags

Comming from you, the cheapest and most annoying joykiller on the planet, that means absolutely nothing.

Any luck selling your stock casetteplayer for 500$ yet, how long did you try, two years?

With some luck, when the Gallardos are down to 40K in 20 years you can buy one again without it fcuking up your balance....