Gallardo - sold

enginyr

His car is worth what the market will bear and for whatever price paid, they'll get a well maintained no stories car. His mods are tasteful and not the kind that take away from the value of the car. Additionally I feel the LP front end conversion adds value to the car rather than taking away.

The seller is a good guy and not trying to scam anyone, just trying to get a good price for his car. I can't say I blame him. He felt the market wouldn't support a 125k 04 G then he reduced the price to 110k. I really don't see what is to be gained Mr. Darcy by you bad mouthing someone's classified add.

in post #14, engin man said he wud sell the car by monday. i was surprised it wud sell at teh last offered price of 110K. all i said was wow, u sold it for 110K.

obviously he is sensitive to my comment becuase he knows the market wont support this price and freaked out when i commented.

point is, its insulting to people who know these cars and know the market to offer a car, even a no stories car, at that price in this poor economic time.

in post #14, engin man said he wud sell the car by monday. i was surprised it wud sell at teh last offered price of 110K. all i said was wow, u sold it for 110K.

obviously he is sensitive to my comment becuase he knows the market wont support this price and freaked out when i commented.

point is, its insulting to people who know these cars and know the market to offer a car, even a no stories car, at that price in this poor economic time.

110k is asking price. Selling price was not stated. Gallardo price are all over the place and though some dogged out G's have sold for peanuts, a clean orange no stories car would be one the higher end of the spectrum of values of 04 g's. Additionally the market on exoitc cars is very volitile right now. Prices are all over the place. I've seen some cars go for way more than I'd have expected them to go for and less 'killer' deals lately.

that makes you both stupid douchebags

You'll have to come up with something more original than that..I've been calling you Dbag Darcy for months now.

:thefinger:

i would think when you update from and old body style to a new one will always bring up flags when trying to resell.its a great looking car hope you get what you want,its a buyers market if yor patient just wait it out and see who will pay the hihest,good luck

The 560 front mod will raise flag in positive way.

It looks even better on the previous G than the actual 560/550.

With this mod IMO the car will sell easier, not harder.

jimdarcy, slowpoke, Jeff SD, all: next personal insult no matter how veiled gets an automatic 30 day suspension. Threadshitting isn't cool. enginyr needs to sell his car without all this tomfuckery. C'mon guys you're all good people so what the fcuk. Jesus.

Thanks porter. So far 14 offers. 3 reasonable offers. 2 innsufficient funds. 1 that has the money but can't get a flight out to pick her up.

Thanks porter. So far 14 offers. 3 reasonable offers. 2 innsufficient funds. 1 that has the money but can't get a flight out to pick her up.

No problem.

We all have different personalities and some of us might not be popular with the next guy but at the end of the day Jesus Christ treat each other as you would as if you were in person talking face-to-face.

Good luck with the sale. Fading back to the shadows.