FS: 2005 Gallardo Pearl Yellow with Black/Yellow inserts

Chary

Hi Guys, new baby on the way, need to get rid of my car, if anybody is interested please PM. It's a 2005 Lamborghini Gallardo, Giallo Midas or Pearl Yellow, E-Gear with 11,478 miles and counting :icon_mrgreen: , the interior is black with yellow inserts and yellow stitching, yellow calipers, coming home function,OC exhaust, lambo car cover, if you're lurking on this website you probably know the rest of the specs, it's not a story car, not 20k+ miles, and not an 04, so please don't shoot me some crazy offer that you know i'm gonna laugh at or tell me you've seen a car for X amount and bla bla bla, please instead just wish me luck with the sale. Remember you get what you pay for. This is my second Gallardo, i am a clean freak with my car and it's sucks i have to get rid of it again but i have not been able to drive it like it should be driven and i hate garage queens. I am asking $105,000 for it. If anybody is interested feel free to email me at [email protected] please spread the word if you know of anybody that is interested, it's definetely a clean car.

I would consider partial trades such as 2004-2005 Bentley GT's coupe, 2007 S550 or CL550, or 2007 Cadillac Escalades, will only take black or white. Maybe even a 2005-2007 750i. Just need a bigger car for my two kids. Please email me for more pics.

Wish me luck with the sale!

gall1.JPG

gall2.JPG

thanks guys, it sucks to let it go, but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. :crybaby2: Here are some interior pics, it also has electric seats which i didnt know it was an option, i thought all 05's came with the lift (which really helps) and electric seats. Anyways wish me luck!

IMG_0746.JPGIMG_0745.JPG

Secret Gallardo: I believe this Lambo has -5.0 on its clutch. See the original post by Chary when he got it inspected (mid-thread): http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?...c=36104&hl=

I spoke with Chary a few days ago. I don't believe he's gotten the clutch replaced since his original post, though he says it drives with no issues (the original bucking has been fixed by a clutch adjustment).

The photos are beautiful. I love the interior!

I really don't know what you are trying to imply or accomplish by saying "SECRET GALLARDO" as if you had found something wrong with my car, which you have never driven, or seen, and which I offered you to bring your mechanic to inspect the car, let you test drive it and even offered to pick you up at the airport to make things easier for you, since you're were supposedly flying in from Seattle.

You (Phil or FiveCar), specifically asked me if I had replaced the clutch to which I answered NO. I don't know how is that considered a SECRET, I even told that I had been driving the car for almost a year with no clutch issues, no slippage, I told you that best thing to do would be to get a mechanic who knows these cars, since you mentioned you have never owned an exotic car, and that if you still wanted to replace the clutch after driving it and feeling the cluth I had a reputable shop that could do it for $3750.

Please, next time you're going to make such a smart remark about a car, make sure you have at least driven the car or have someone professional inspect the car, there are plenty of members that live relatively close to my place and would have been happy to inspect the car for you and given you feedback on it. Jeff from Lamborghini of Orange County is very respected in this forum, he still does PPI's. I could make a list of about 10 people from this forum who could have helped you.

There are 2 people that called me from this site, besides you, both of them asked me the same question in regards to the clutch, if I answered differently to any of you, than what i answered to this guy (FiveCar), Please, please put me on blast, i told the same thing to all, there are no SECRETS with the car. All I am trying to do is get a bigger car that makes more sense for my situation right now, that's the big secret.

So please, just because you cannot make it out here, or the car is to expensive for you, or you simply didn't like the car, doesn't mean you have to scare other potential buyers off as if you found something wrong with my car. If sticking to an 2004 Gallardo, with 25k miles for $95k with a new clutch would make you feel better that's fine, there are plenty out there and I sincerely wish you luck with your purchase. I believe my car is priced pretty good for an 2005 compared to what's out there.

And just for the record, you're still more than welcomed to have someone inspect that car for you, it's a clean car, and I think it's a fair price. I'm sure there are a few members who would gladly help you out.

And next time make sure you know a little bit more about a car before making coments like that.

There is another secret you are not telling!!!!

Is it a boy or girl? Congrats! Have you ever thought abut a 911 turbo which has back seats? Forgot to mentioned, that is a nice interior combo! Good luck with your sale!

I really don't know what you are trying to imply or accomplish by saying "SECRET GALLARDO" as if you had found something wrong with my car, which you have never driven, or seen, and which I offered you to bring your mechanic to inspect the car, let you test drive it and even offered to pick you up at the airport to make things easier for you, since you're were supposedly flying in from Seattle.

You (Phil or FiveCar), specifically asked me if I had replaced the clutch to which I answered NO. I don't know how is that considered a SECRET, I even told that I had been driving the car for almost a year with no clutch issues, no slippage, I told you that best thing to do would be to get a mechanic who knows these cars, since you mentioned you have never owned an exotic car, and that if you still wanted to replace the clutch after driving it and feeling the cluth I had a reputable shop that could do it for $3750.

Please, next time you're going to make such a smart remark about a car, make sure you have at least driven the car or have someone professional inspect the car, there are plenty of members that live relatively close to my place and would have been happy to inspect the car for you and given you feedback on it. Jeff from Lamborghini of Orange County is very respected in this forum, he still does PPI's. I could make a list of about 10 people from this forum who could have helped you.

There are 2 people that called me from this site, besides you, both of them asked me the same question in regards to the clutch, if I answered differently to any of you, than what i answered to this guy (FiveCar), Please, please put me on blast, i told the same thing to all, there are no SECRETS with the car. All I am trying to do is get a bigger car that makes more sense for my situation right now, that's the big secret.

So please, just because you cannot make it out here, or the car is to expensive for you, or you simply didn't like the car, doesn't mean you have to scare other potential buyers off as if you found something wrong with my car. If sticking to an 2004 Gallardo, with 25k miles for $95k with a new clutch would make you feel better that's fine, there are plenty out there and I sincerely wish you luck with your purchase. I believe my car is priced pretty good for an 2005 compared to what's out there.

And just for the record, you're still more than welcomed to have someone inspect that car for you, it's a clean car, and I think it's a fair price. I'm sure there are a few members who would gladly help you out.

And next time make sure you know a little bit more about a car before making coments like that.

Chary, Five Car is referring to member Secret Gallardo who posted on your thread- he's not trying to say that your car has any secrets...Good luck with your sale and congrats on your upcoming baby!

:eusa_wall: LOL Sorry, I jumped into conclussions since Five Car didn't call back and he said he was trying to schedule a flight for tuesday or wednesday (today). With out looking above it seemed as if he was trying to say something else. BUT I APOLOGIZE for taking it the wrong way. He seemed like a nice a guy, we had a good chat and since he didn't call back it ticked me off that he would write something like that and i just started typing away. But yes MY BAD, just for the record I SINCERELY APOLOGIZE didn't mean to be rude, and like I mentioned before you're more than welcome to come check it out, and i'll still pick you up from the airport. If you still come to check it out I owe lunch at Javier's in Crystal Cove Newport :icon_thumleft: , (my favorite) Once again Sorry.

Anyways is still up for sale i have gotten a few calls on it but nothing serious yet, one PPI, but he's trying to get a loan, so let's hope it works.

WOW, this is an awesome deal.

If I had the dough at the moment, then I would buy her.

GLWS =)

A lot of fishy people out there trying to buy Gallardo's by the way. I had a range of low ballers as if trying to convince me my Gallardo was worthless, talking and talking...blah...blah. I hung up mid sentence with some because I could tell they weren't even close to having the balls or funds. Hold out man! I had so many offers, it was quite ridiculous.

Especially watch out for the "PPI guys". They do a PPI and then hold it over your head like and try and knock the price down like $10k, then threaten to post the PPI unless you sell it to them at a major discount.

Guest SP-superJay

damn im only $100k short, im almost there!! haha, gluck with sale

Wow! I leave for a few days and the sparks really fly! :)

Yes, I was referring to the poster named "Secret Gallardo." Hehe. I guess I should have been more explicit about that.

Chary was great to talk to on the phone. Nice guy.

I love the photos of the car, especially the interior. I'd probably replace the clutch myself (did my own timing belt on a Honda -- shouldn't be harder than that, I hope); about $4k for a nice new clutch sounds right. The car does seem like a sweet deal. I've just been leaning more towards 06 models, so have put this one on the back burner. But man, the interior looks great.

Chary -- let's keep in touch, especially if the current buyers fall through. I'm tempted.

I met with Chary yesterday. Flew down and test drove this G.

Chary's a great guy, seems straightforward. He has records of all the maintenance on this vehicle, mostly from owners prior to him. Since the original posting, he's replaced the battery with a new one, so that shouldn't be an issue anymore. The clutch now reads at -5.3mm, so in theory in needs to be changed soon. In practice, the clutch showed no problems when I drove it. Several other (very minor) issues were surfaced, none of which would concern me. Outside of the clutch (which you can get replaced locally for $4200), it seems to be a great car in great condition. Even the underside of the front fender looks great.

The LOC exhaust on it is great. At high RPM, it explodes powerfully. Loved the sound. (I haven't heard an 06 at similar rev, so I can't compare the 05 LOC with the 06 stock).

I paid for a $350 PPI on this car, done by a reputable third party. If anyone is interested in getting a copy, please PM me; I'd appreciate it if you were willing to split the cost.

Overall, my impressions were that it's a well-maintained car at a decent price. I'm still leaning towards an 06; solid ones can be had for about $6k more (once you factor in the new clutch). But for someone who loves the 05's, this seems a solid deal.

Let me know if anyone wants to share the PPI. Best wishes.

• 2 weeks later...

You paid $350 for a PPI, but you did not buy the car. Only a serious buyer would pay $350 for a PPI. So what went wrong?

BTW: Friends of ours just bought a yellow 04 egear, mint, from a lambo dealer for $75K, WITH a new clutch installed by them. So there are deals out there...

Although the $110K (after new clutch) for an 05 egear is a reasonable asking price.

You paid $350 for a PPI, but you did not buy the car. Only a serious buyer would pay $350 for a PPI. So what went wrong?

BTW: Friends of ours just bought a yellow 04 egear, mint, from a lambo dealer for $75K, WITH a new clutch installed by them. So there are deals out there...

Although the $110K (after new clutch) for an 05 egear is a reasonable asking price.

Why are you messing with his sale? Are you buying it?

Carbuff: He didn't purchase the car because he was also looking for a Diablo, if I recall that was his dream car since he was a kid, FiveCar was one of the most serious buyers i've had of about 9 guys that have been here to check the car out. Most of them seemed as if they just wanted to see a Gallardo up close. If I'm not mistaken he payed 3 or 4 PPI's that same weekend. By looking at his avatar and his previous posts i believe he purchased the red diablo. The last kid showed up on a Fixed up Honda, and got upset cuz i asked him to show me some proof of funds or even a prequal lender from his Credit Union since he said he had loan approved. Left within 5 min without even taking a glimpse of the car. So still looking for a buyer that is looking for a super clean car.

• 2 weeks later...

Need to move this baby, I'm lowering the price to $100k, look around compare apples with apples and you'll realize it's a great price. $100K for an 05, E-Gear, clean Gallardo. Wish me good luck! For more info please call me at 7 1 4 - 2 2 5 - 6 6 4 0