Audi R8 White/Black - manual - full carbon package

Bike

I did a photoshoot with my Audi R8 and (ex) Audi RS4 this weekend. Photographer already sent me the first photo, the rest of the photoshoot should be done soon :icon_thumleft:

So happy with the R8, bought it about a month ago and put about 1750 miles on it already. I really feel I´ve made the right choice here (traded in my Porsche GT3).

I´ll post some more pics later.

post-4551-1253629361_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...

GT3 & R8 are 2 very different cars for different driving styles. Glad you found the right one for you, but why the change? Just curious?

GT3 & R8 are 2 very different cars for different driving styles. Glad you found the right one for you, but why the change? Just curious?

The GT3 was my daily car. It was certainly fun to drive such a hardcore car daily but I needed something more comfortable. Especially in the winter. The R8 is perfect!

Also, I'm buying a track car in january so didn't really "need" the GT3 anymore.

Also, I'm buying a track car in january so didn't really "need" the GT3 anymore.

Have you already decided what car will that be?

Have you already decided what car will that be?

Yes, I have bought a Nissan 350Z today

black/black coupe

it's actually my old Z which I sold 2 years ago, so now I have the same car back again :)

Yes, I have bought a Nissan 350Z today

black/black coupe

it's actually my old Z which I sold 2 years ago, so now I have the same car back again :)

You choose a 350Z over your GT3 as a track car? Why?

You choose a 350Z over your GT3 as a track car? Why?

I wanted a cheaper track car so I wont feel so bad when I damage it (no insurance on track).

GT3 is obviously the better car though, I understand that. But in the Netherlands, the 996 GT3 is a $100k+ car, and an used 350Z is only 30k$.

So now I have the R8 for daily driving and the 350Z for the track. Much better choice for me than the GT3 for daily driving and track.

I'm happy, it's going to be a great 2010! :)