It's no Viper or Saleen BUT..

Kaniption

So since I'm only 18 and can't really afford my dream ride (yet), I drive a 1999 Dodge Dakota R/T. Black exterior with matching 19" American Racing Torq Thrust M (series AR1054) rims w/ chrome lips, upgraded Flowmaster exhaust system w/ catback exhaust, straight pipes, Stage 2 intercooler, '02 POS transmission, 5.9L V10 engine w/ color-matching cast-iron rockers, etcc. All-in-all, it pumps out a staggering 746 BHP and 539 lbs.-ft. of torque. I love it. Posting pics soon.

So since I'm only 18 and can't really afford my dream ride (yet), I drive a 1999 Dodge Dakota R/T. Black exterior with matching 19" American Racing Torq Thrust M (series AR1054) rims w/ chrome lips, upgraded Flowmaster exhaust system w/ catback exhaust, straight pipes, Stage 2 intercooler, '02 POS transmission, 5.9L V10 engine w/ color-matching cast-iron rockers, etcc. All-in-all, it pumps out a staggering 746 BHP and 539 lbs.-ft. of torque. I love it. Posting pics soon.

And here's why you're full of shit.

The 5.9 is a V8 magnum... pretty chitty V8 at that, do you like cracked cylinder heads?

Flowmasters are the single biggest pos, power robbing mufflers ever devised.

You won't make 750hp with cats on it, no way, no how.

How do you have straight pipes AND cats?

What is a stage 2 intercooler? You don't even have turbos or a supercharger on it.

The 02' POS tranny is a transaxle, you can't even put that in that truck you moron. The only manual upgrade would be a Tremec TKO series or viper spec T-56.

Color matching cast iron rockers? wat? The rockers are stamped steel to begin with, and any upgrade at this level would be aluminum.

Die in a made-up fire fcuk stick.

Words...

Die in a made-up fire fcuk stick.

Cut him some slack he was probably smokin' mad trees, yo.

Aww man, I was trying to egg him on.....lmao

lol

I wasn't even going to get into how a motor like that would never have a hp/tq spread that far considering they rarely rev over 6500.

damn kids

Man was everyone right. You guys are a bunch of stuck up pricks. Go ahead and ban me if it makes you sleep better tonight. Yea, you're right. The whole post was full of shit. Thanks for proving my point guys.

Man was everyone right. You guys are a bunch of stuck up pricks. Go ahead and ban me if it makes you sleep better tonight. Yea, you're right. The whole post was full of shit. Thanks for proving my point guys.

and whats your point?

Were you trying to be 100% certain that you are a certifiable moron?

Congratz you just succeded.

God some people are stupid, PLEASE don't ever have kids PLEASE!

What exactly did you expect coming here spouting off absolute bullshit? A pat on the back and a sucker?

Can I come take a #2 on your living room floor, then call you an irate, irrational, sociopath when you get upset by it?

moron

Nobody likes a liar :eusa_naughty:

Let me say it like 50 Cent , YO

"I hate a liar more than I hate a thief - a thief is only after my salary, a liar is after my reality.."

Now go smoke some more mad treeez yo.

everyone? so you spoke to a bunch of people and they said that if you go over there and post some lies and bullshit people wont like it? who would have thought?!

What a goof. Its good to know though that the word is out that if you come around lambopower shootin your mouth off about a bunch of bull shit we hassle you and call you an idiot. hopefully the potential future tards out there get word and don't even bother showing up. What a doofus.

Guest skokos

And odder yet.. Why would someone come on and lie about having such a ridiculously shitty car out of all the cars he could have made up?!?!

And odder yet.. Why would someone come on and lie about having such a ridiculously shitty car out of all the cars he could have made up?!?!

That denotes his sky high aspirations :eusa_wall:

He was pulled out of the lion's cage too quick, please RD next time give us some more time he's missing on such important education :icon_mrgreen:

I was expecting a 'check out my new Hyundai thread, ' but nope, it's a 'check out my not really Dodge' thread... which is far worse. If you're going to lie about a car, don't spec it out to a bunch of car enthusiasts. You got questioned right off the bat, lol

I was expecting a 'check out my new Hyundai thread, ' but nope, it's a 'check out my not really Dodge' thread... which is far worse. If you're going to lie about a car, don't spec it out to a bunch of car enthusiasts. You got questioned right off the bat, lol

at least my thread was really about my own car...... jesus, i thought it was going to be a long time before someone stole the show from my thread... what a nob...

at least my thread was really about my own car...... jesus, i thought it was going to be a long time before someone stole the show from my thread... what a nob...

This guy was just being a dildo, yours still takes a cunt-of-the-year award.

• 2 weeks later...
This guy was just being a dildo, yours still takes a cunt-of-the-year award.

Lol.

My bet is he just wanted to try something fake to get a reaction out of everyone, to see if he got caught. Once you called him out on it, in a way which we found as humorous, I guess he was just trying to test the people on here for the reaction.

The only thing is why? Then again, who cares.