Some unique LP670-SVs in Singapore

GTI WR6

my figures may not be accurate, but definitely around there. there are heaps of them running around unregistered, if you know what i mean.

a fake veyron? ok.. havent seen that though...

dont think there are any Veyrons in KL. there was a fake one floating around. thats about it.

if i am not mistaken, it was a grey coloured one, imported in via Singapore for a Malaysian... not sure, need the Singaporean counterparts to clarify though..

The first 2 are the pics of the Veyron in Singapore. Maybe EvoDevil is right, it passed to Singapore to Malaysia(??)

The 3rd pic is the pic of the "photoshopped" Veyron in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

post-337-1254715788_thumb.jpg

post-337-1254715830_thumb.jpg

post-337-1254715915_thumb.jpg

Didn't know that Veyron is available in RHD.

If it's LHD then probably it'll register with diplomatic plates or just sit in the garage to be admired statically.

I suppose "Mr Money did the Talkin!".....:icon_mrgreen:

Well... Think it would be very very difficult even for Mr Money to officially get it done.

But.... Mr Money could "motivate" a foreign diplomat to have the car registered with diplomatic plates but parked and used somewhere else.

Singapore looks beautiful, while i'm not totally sold on their car trends, i suppose seeing them in their environment would help. I should come over

Yes, you should. Let us know when you can.

When I make it to Singapore, I'll post a big thread on here, because you guys will be the first to know. I've got a lot of people (L/P Members) to meet there

I'll be heading over end of November or beginning of December. Any chance for a meet up?

I'll be heading over end of November or beginning of December. Any chance for a meet up?

Confirm your schedule and let me know. It's school holiday season and the local agent is trying to orginise a trip to Australia with our own cars. Still waiting for details.

Most of us dont accept for being seen in it

cant you guys hop across the border into malaysia? im sure the speed limits are not as strictly enforced there are they?

cant you guys hop across the border into malaysia? im sure the speed limits are not as strictly enforced there are they?

From my understanding driving in Malaysia is very sketchy if you are in an exotic car especially if you travel alone. I have seen and heard stories of people in exotics getting car jacked, police taking cars, etc.

alot of malaysian highway cops are corrupt...will pull u over for a bribe if they see if you have a SG plate...worse if u're in an exotic.

Confirm your schedule and let me know. It's school holiday season and the local agent is trying to orginise a trip to Australia with our own cars. Still waiting for details.

dgsk let us know if you guys are coming to OZ maybe we can help suggesting some nice driving roads!

From my understanding driving in Malaysia is very sketchy if you are in an exotic car especially if you travel alone. I have seen and heard stories of people in exotics getting car jacked, police taking cars, etc.

And (sorry, still haven't figured out how to do multi post replies here)

alot of malaysian highway cops are corrupt...will pull u over for a bribe if they see if you have a SG plate...worse if u're in an exotic.

Blah, Blah, Blah....

Low crime doesn't mean no crime. And vice versa.

I have been driving in Malaysia for more than 30 years on a regular basis with Singapore plates and into and around the supposed "unsafe" or "to avoid" locations. Never any serious repercussion.

Malaysia has its own unique culture and way of life. Live with it and all's fine. I have very very seldom been caught or stopped for an offense I didn't commit. Instant resolution with a hefty discount saves me all the hassle of using the local postal service, which is another story altogether.

dgsk let us know if you guys are coming to OZ maybe we can help suggesting some nice driving roads!

Thanks.

I am told that the only thing outstanding is finding insurance for the cars during the visit.

It's probably around Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne.

Thanks.

I am told that the only thing outstanding is finding insurance for the cars during the visit.

It's probably around Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne.

Not sure about insurance, do you want me to check for you? I will be back in the country on the 21st this month.

Not sure about insurance, do you want me to check for you? I will be back in the country on the 21st this month.

Thanks for the offer. But since I think best to leave the organisers to themselves.

Thanks for the offer. But since I think best to leave the organisers to themselves.

no problems, please send us a PM if we can do anything while you in OZ.