Nice looking Jarama S

IsleroMan

I think I saw this car up in Washington at the Seattle Concourse. It is in nice shape. Snapped a couple pics if anyone is interested.

Not a bad price if it is what it is. I have been offered more $$$ for mine .

As well you should, since it's probably the nicest one in existence. :icon_mrgreen: I think mid-$50ks is a good price, if it's in decent (#2?) shape.

Yeah, that's Roy's car. Been disscussed on the ftalk. It is probably one the best examples. Roy had asked what people thought of the price because he honestly admitted not knowing the values of vintage Lambos, only later ones. If it sell at that price, I don't think it'll be an American buyer.

Personally, I don't like the price. I say mid 40's. It never was a valuable car and the economy is not great. When they pop up for sale you usually can get a very nice example 30-38.

Remember, these cars have sold for the mid-upper teens not long ago! Usually in the 20's.

Yeah, that's Roy's car. Been disscussed on the ftalk. It is probably one the best examples. Roy had asked what people thought of the price because he honestly admitted not knowing the values of vintage Lambos, only later ones. If it sell at that price, I don't think it'll be an American buyer.

Personally, I don't like the price. I say mid 40's. It never was a valuable car and the economy is not great. When they pop up for sale you usually can get a very nice example 30-38.

Remember, these cars have sold for the mid-upper teens not long ago! Usually in the 20's.

Yeah, but that was before things went nuts and Miuras hit $1M. They've come back down, but I don't think they'll settle back to pre-2005 levels. Believe me, no one wants Isleros back under $50k more than me. I'm just not holding my breath. :icon_mrgreen:

Yes the old "I remeber when prices were ..."

I also like to reminisce when I was offered a Miura for $90k, or that I sold my L88 for $25k, or the Espada I had purchased for $19k , the $50k 400GT's , mu bud paid $180k for a F40...etc

I think the cars getting most hammered right now are the newer cars cause there are so many out there.

Heck I also hope that the vintage cars get cheaper but that is just wishful thinking on my part.

I think the cars getting most hammered right now are the newer cars cause there are so many out there.

Heck I also hope that the vintage cars get cheaper but that is just wishful thinking on my part.

It is interesting how the new cars are taking a beating. Look at even the 550 Barchetta and the drop in prices - that is not mass produced.

I have not yet seen the classic market take a big dip in value.

I purchased a nice 1-owner Cali Box instead of a nice restored PF coupe. They were both priced at 75K :eusa_wall: .

Just a few years ago, you could find a nice 350GT coupe for 85K asking. I also remember a scarce 400GT interim coupe at LoD, 100% restored to original show, with an asking price in or around 125K. I like the Jarama - so much car for the money.

I think all of the cars are starting to come down. Diablos were asking 115,00 for quite a while and I now see several asking 85. I have seen a couple good later Countach asking 80. Jalpa are selling in the low 30s again.

...And I will never forget Al Burtoni offering to sell me a Miura 400 for $80,000. Dark metallic blue with white interior back in 2000.

The price of this Jarama and a price of a Countach should never be this close.