New Murci Roadster owner! :)

A23

Hey guys,

just picked up this Murci yesterday and I'm very happy with it!

Black interior with yellow stitching

2006 Murci Roadster

3100 miles

joined my 06 Gallardo SE.

Thinking of a new exhaust nowww... recommendations?

2_lambos.jpg

side.jpg

Murci.jpg

Nice combo with the G

Consider painting the roadster wheels black - I did it - they suit the black better imho.

How you enjoying the roof?

Nice combo with the G

Consider painting the roadster wheels black - I did it - they suit the black better imho.

How you enjoying the roof?

Do you have pics with the black wheels?

I will be switching this set of wheels with a matte black one. The dealer that sold me the car had a black murci with matte black wheels and I'm allowed to switch to that one, btu they're getting new tires on those wheels.

If you can post pics, that would be awesome!

the roof is crazy. looks like some fold-up camping chairs. haha it's really hard to put on.

Forget the standard top, contact : SHAMROCKAUTOTRIM.COM

and get yourself a quick cover in case of rain. You cannot use it while driving, but it will keep your car dry on those pop up showers.

Scott

and get yourself a quick cover in case of rain. You cannot use it while driving, but it will keep your car dry on those pop up showers.

Scott

Do you have pic of this top?

Thanks for the info

Anthony

I got one of those tops - i find it difficult to button down the 6 clips at the back - its like its not made quite right - I can only fasten two of the clips - its good do keep dust off even if the clips dont all fasten.

I`ll try to find some pics with black wheels

Scott

These are the people that created the quick canvas cover for Prestige Imports. Their work is first class.

Great car! As far as exhaust, I have the Orange County exhaust and I absolutely love it! It sounds good at idle with no drone and sounds like and F1 car at wide open throttle. When I drive down the street, all heads turn from the sound before they even see the car. It sounds like nothing else on the road!

Here's a video of another car with OC exhaust:

Yep, got the G not too long ago..

Where can I find the OC exhaust? The dealership is closed down right?

Anyone have one for sale?

Thanks!

Excited to join some bull runs next time!

Do you have pics with the black wheels?

I will be switching this set of wheels with a matte black one. The dealer that sold me the car had a black murci with matte black wheels and I'm allowed to switch to that one, btu they're getting new tires on those wheels.

If you can post pics, that would be awesome!

the roof is crazy. looks like some fold-up camping chairs. haha it's really hard to put on.

Anthony, great choice! Congrats! I would like to see the wheels you choose when you get them installed.

Hey, don't knock the soft top! It's all about Boy Scout technology with no ball bearings to wear out! :lol2:

Anthony, great choice! Congrats! I would like to see the wheels you choose when you get them installed.

Hey, don't knock the soft top! It's all about Boy Scout technology with no ball bearings to wear out! :lol2:

Hey Doug,

Thanks!

Your car is pretty nice too! but I got this one for a good deal!

yours has such a low mileage, but this one is not high either.

Hey Doug,

Thanks!

Your car is pretty nice too! but I got this one for a good deal!

yours has such a low mileage, but this one is not high either.

Thanks Anthony! If it were up to me I would have purchased yours as well. 3K miles on these Murci's is really nothing. You did well! Congrats again. I'm really partial to the Yellow roadster. It's such a beautiful car!

Regards,

Doug

Note on these pics you`ll see the rough velcro side is the side that rubs against the wing mirror - not sure why the velcro wasnt flipped - that way the soft fluffy velcro part would be rubbing against your paintwork, you can see the velcro imprint its teeth onto the clear bra - I guess paint would be ok but would suffer mcro swirls.... just something to be aware of.

My top is impossible to fit - the snaps just are in the wrong position by a small amount but enough to make it not go on - I just fasten the two large ones and leave the rest undone. Can fit it in about 30 seconds that way.

Better than sticking a duvet over it!!! :icon_mrgreen:

That top looks good! and is much more convenient i guess.

HOw much are they if you dont mind me asking?

BTW, I have a question. How do I keep the rear spoiler up when the engine is turned off? Mine keeps coming down when I shut off the ignition.

My owner's manual is being ordered from the dealer as we speak.

Thanks!

Any info where to get the lambo OC exhaust?

Attached are more pics.

There's a pic I took with my neighbor's 2 360 CS.

CIMG3945.jpg

CIMG3954.jpg

CIMG3961.jpg

CIMG3964.jpg

CIMG3974.jpg

CIMG3978.jpg

CIMG3985.jpg

CIMG3991.jpg