SLAMMED LEXUS '08 IS with forged rims

goodwill

just an ordinary car, bit of mods :)

the worst thing buying car in Sydney, Australia is that its so damn expensive, i bought this 72K new. With that price i could've get a demo Porsches in the states.

Nevertheless,im still a student and my Chinese parents are still supporting me,i better be thankful :)

Hopefully i can own multiple lambos one day, God bless y'all

so here's the pic,enjoy!

DSC_0615___Copy.JPG

DSC_0651.JPG

DSC_0612.JPG

When I first read the title I thought you were going to show a wreck :P

But it's a very nice car, I dig the rims!

THANK YOU ALL :D

@fortis: yes sir, im still financially supported. Hope i can own a lambo like urs, dream big and preparation needed :)

You can get there quicker if you take that financial support and turn it into an investment, there are many opportunities in Australia.

Nothing wrong with being financially supported, I know my kids will, it is what you make out of it that matters! good luck to you :icon_thumleft:

Nice Car, not really diggin the rims. I live in Sydney too, also a part time student. A friend of mine let me drove his one about 2 months ago and I am quite impressed.

Guest SP-superJay

I think your pictures keep viewers from understanding what you're trying to portray (the intensity of the ride height)...the closest thing I can see it to being slammed is possibly the last picture...try to feature more of the whole car from a further stance without extreme angles. That's how I would shoot it.

It's a very nice car though...I hope you enjoy it, and remember to be grateful to your parents!!

Guest SP-superJay
i got a nissan quest from my parents.... <_<

I never got a car from my parents :icon_butt: :rant:

thank you all

@superjay: yes,i am being grateful to them :icon_mrgreen:

@fortis: whats an example of good opportunity in AU [i mean with around 100K capital], if u dont mind me asking?

i chose this car because all of my friends also have decent cars like rangies and converts, i just wanna fit in the club

• 3 weeks later...