But I am not sure if I am in the right way or not,

First the orgnal price of the car is 265,000 $

The car in exclant condction with 8000 km only

Thir price is 163000 $

The car is white with black and white interier and its fully loaded

Plz advice me..

Take it or leave it

Regards..

Hmm $100k off in few months this is a hard one, what do you think you should do ?

I must ask this, honestly, how do you manage to make Lambo $ and you can't work out the deal for yourself??

Guest skokos

It was probably one of the early press test cars. I believe most of them were flat white

It was probably one of the early press test cars. I believe most of them were flat white

even if it was the test car,,do u think its good deal??

guys its white color lol

Hmm $100k off in few months this is a hard one, what do you think you should do ?

I must ask this, honestly, how do you manage to make Lambo $ and you can't work out the deal for yourself??

:iamwithstupid:

08 SL for $458k US? That's brutal. We really do have it pretty good over here.

If they were $160k where I live I would buy one in every color

No used LP560-4

but this will give you an idea.

http://tinyurl.com/yg9v9b7

08 SL for $458k US? That's brutal. We really do have it pretty good over here.

:crybaby2:

Welcome to Australia we will punishes the achievers so we can reward the bums! :icon_thumleft:

I've never understood australian philosophy on luxury cars and luxury items in general, wouldn't cheaper taxes mean more cars being sold therefore more revenue?

In addition to that the population here would be able to drive safer new cars less polluting more economical etc

You guys should see some of the cars that are driven around by teenagers that just got their license and can't afford a proper safe car :eusa_wall: no wonder the news is full of horror stories.

I am not arguing this point because Lambos are expensive, lambos should be expensive but your average BMW, Benz or Audi cost close to some exotics in US or Europe, not need to say more, last week I bought a DD which I absolutely love BTW a new Audi A4 Quatrro Avant fully loaded, the price before I negotiated a deal, was close to US$90,000.

The new E Class Coupe around US$60k in US US$170k in Australia :lol2:

I believe there is a company that's able to get them on the road here Sameer's old Murci made its way here, I think they can only do earlier model Gallardos.

The biggest problem is that the market is so small here, grey import always has a stigma attached to it, you would have to sell very cheap and it would be quite difficult to sell in my opinion.

Let me know if you want some more info I can research it for you, please PM me.

:crybaby2:

Welcome to Australia we will punishes the achievers so we can reward the bums! :icon_thumleft:

I've never understood australian philosophy on luxury cars and luxury items in general, wouldn't cheaper taxes mean more cars being sold therefore more revenue?

In addition to that the population here would be able to drive safer new cars less polluting more economical etc

You guys should see some of the cars that are driven around by teenagers that just got their license and can't afford a proper safe car :eusa_wall: no wonder the news is full of horror stories.

I am not arguing this point because Lambos are expensive, lambos should be expensive but your average BMW, Benz or Audi cost close to some exotics in US or Europe, not need to say more, last week I bought a DD which I absolutely love BTW a new Audi A4 Quatrro Avant fully loaded, the price before I negotiated a deal, was close to US$90,000.

The new E Class Coupe around US$60k in US US$170k in Australia :lol2:

Canada, being another commonwealth country, is subject to the same insanities. It is exactly the same here, huge taxes, inflated car prices, etc.

The largest insanity is that in Canada, you can bring in ANY car that is at least 15 years old. Only some new cars are admitted. They do not want newer, less polluting and safer cars in Canada. Only old used sh*t. Bring in your crappy rustbuckets and oil burners!

I believe there is a company that's able to get them on the road here Sameer's old Murci made its way here, I think they can only do earlier model Gallardos.

The biggest problem is that the market is so small here, grey import always has a stigma attached to it, you would have to sell very cheap and it would be quite difficult to sell in my opinion.

Let me know if you want some more info I can research it for you, please PM me.

And exactly the same stigma with US greymarket cars brought into Canada. And much lower resale values... It is the Queen's fault!

they stopped the 15 year old rubbish from coming in thanks God for that.

I am not sure if it's the Queen's fault GB has it quite well.

Thaaanks alot,,

I Will buy it,, ^_^

Thanks again for the advic

Sorry for derailing your thread, good luck with your purchase and post some pix when you get your car! :icon_thumleft:

Sorry for the derail again.

I would not be supprised if the USA goes the way of Australia in a few years when it comes to taxes on luxury goods such as cars and boats. Enjoy while you can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Russell

That would be just dumb!

I don't think US will take that approach, will you guys? That's one step closer to communism (sorry about the political comment :icon_mrgreen: )