Please help me choose my next wheel !!!

Kisco

Isn't that Rhyno's ex-GTT ?

You are correct, and it now belongs to Zapper. In regards to the chips Rob, I think that car has some ungodly amount of miles on it since it went on ever ZR Auto run!

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, Les. Is your car home yet??

Its at the detail shop as we speak :) The garage is ready (stacked plush carpet squares and the Porsche techquipment tender are standing by). I cant wait to see these wheels and orange calipers on your ride Fadi!

Its at the detail shop as we speak :) The garage is ready (stacked plush carpet squares and the Porsche techquipment tender are standing by). I cant wait to see these wheels and orange calipers on your ride Fadi!

Awesome man. Keep me posted on your car!!

Any installed pics? Did you get the CF goodies?

As soon as I receive the wheels, and if weather allows, I will post installed pics. :icon_thumleft:

Nice Fadi, cant wait for the pics.

Thanks, Les. Looking forward to seeing your car also.

Here is a teaser pic of what's going behind the new wheels. :icon_thumleft:

dsc07215t.jpg

Looks great, Fadi. Perfect choice on the wheels. You will not miss the iForged once these are mounted.

Thanks, Tim. Your wheels are still on my favorites list for bad ass wheels..:icon_thumleft:

• 3 weeks later...

Unfortunately, there has been a slight delay on the wheels. I am told by Jorge from Wheeladdicts that they will be completed and ready to be shipped between 1/8 - 1/16. I am hoping that I will actually receive them by the 16th. Will definitely keep you updated with pics as soon as I receive them.

Unfortunately, there has been a slight delay on the wheels. I am told by Jorge from Wheeladdicts that they will be completed and ready to be shipped between 1/8 - 1/16. I am hoping that I will actually receive them by the 16th. Will definitely keep you updated with pics as soon as I receive them.

NOW!!!!! :icon_mrgreen:

post-679-1262297099_thumb.gif

post-679-1262297125_thumb.jpg

they are in production HOPEFULLY they keep their word and deliver on time...i'm on it...happy new year everyone! be safe.

Word is that the wheels will get shipped out this week. I will have pics of them and the new calipers hopefully by next week (if the wheels do indeed get shipped out this week)

nice..looking forward to it. Now I just have to change your mind about putting the LP-560 front bumper on it.

nice..looking forward to it. Now I just have to change your mind about putting the LP-560 front bumper on it.

Mike, I actually LOVE the 560 bumper look on the Gallardo. Thing is, I always DESPISED when C6 guys put Plastic mess-06 fenders on their cars (even if it's without the badge), or when Mustang guys put Cobra kits on their cars. I just feel it is a poser like act. So, if I do it now, I would feel like a hypocrite.

Also, paint match will be another thing I will have to worry about. It’s not like the Gallardo’s paint matching is great or anything to begin with. I'd hate to add yet another paint mismatch.

Mike, I actually LOVE the 560 bumper look on the Gallardo. Thing is, I always DESPISED when C6 guys put Plastic mess-06 fenders on their cars (even if it's without the badge), or when Mustang guys put Cobra kits on their cars. I just feel it is a poser like act. So, if I do it now, I would feel like a hypocrite.

Also, paint match will be another thing I will have to worry about. It’s not like the Gallardo’s paint matching is great or anything to begin with. I'd hate to add yet another paint mismatch.

HAHA-I know :icon_mrgreen: :icon_thumleft: . One of my best friends just put Plastic mess-06 Rear fenders on his C-6, but it was only to be able to fit his new 20X13 wheels. His car looks CRAZY now with 335's in the back.

The only thing left to do to his car now is a Procharger, or an APS System.

HAHA-I know :icon_mrgreen: :icon_thumleft: . One of my best friends just put Plastic mess-06 Rear fenders on his C-6, but it was only to be able to fit his new 20X13 wheels. His car looks CRAZY now with 335's in the back.

The only thing left to do to his car now is a Procharger, or an APS System.

Glad you see my point. Makes me feel better. LOL

Guys, I need some help from some of the tire experts, please.

My new wheels will be the stock width in the front (19 x 8.5), but the rears are now 19 x 12 (instead of the stock 19 x 11).

So, I was thinking about wrapping the wheels with the following rubber:

Yokohoma Advan Sport

245-30-19 = 836revs/mile (24.8")

315-25-19 = 824revs/mile (25.2")

Will this be OK?? The last thing on my mind is to disturb the AWD system of my car. Any quick response would be much appreciated as this order will be placed today. Thank you.

Everyhing is figured out. Please disregard my above post.

Thanks to Jorge from Wheeladdicts and the ADV crew for providing top notch customer satisfaction service.

• 3 weeks later...

Kisco- I've had my ADV wheels for over a month now from Jorge and Wheel Addicts. 19x8.5" up front OEM tyres and 20x12" rears I first went with 305/25 20 was seriously stretched and looked wrong and hardly any profile. Changed to 325/25 20 which is what I should have went no TCS issue and looks and feels much better. Pics of mine to come very soon.