Urus to compete with Enzo-replacement

SAMLAMBO

OH yeah!!! Go you guys!! Rah, rah!!! Rah!! Rah!!

Neither of you have any clue as to what is going on for or inside this company. Your not owners and you have no idea of the business.

So to my nauseum, I have to explain.

Lamborghini did NOT have record profits. As stated in many threads, if you fcuking read, their sales figures are based upon sales to dealers NOT end customers. The company does not have dime one. They are on a shoe string budget and HOPEFULLY will survive with VAG. They are at a critical junction as far a production goes. They need big dollars to bring out a new chassis and flagship and with SV's sitting on show room floors thats not a good sign. And, VAG and Lamborghini management don't see eye to eye.

Now, go get Pantera and you girls can hold hands and sing Kumbya, drink some lemonade and tell each other how much you all love anything Lamborghini.

Huh? Who are you responding to?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets go over this again. With what money?

You're ASSUMING VAG is going to put the development money into a new car.

And for all you business owners out there, if you were CEO of VAG, would you put the dollars into a totally new chassis and model?

perhaps VAG sees some real benefits in having world class (Enzo/Zonda beating) supercars on the lambo stand at autoshows given how its becoming well known that lambo is with VAG and that lots of traffic towards lambos = having to go through the audis and VWs at the autoshows.

just a thought. its also good for audi when their RS6 is known for its "lambo V10". and if lambos get VAG derived DSGs then thats even better for both parties.

Guest skokos
OH yeah!!! Go you guys!! Rah, rah!!! Rah!! Rah!!

Neither of you have any clue as to what is going on for or inside this company. Your not owners and you have no idea of the business.

So to my nauseum, I have to explain.

Lamborghini did NOT have record profits. As stated in many threads, if you fcuking read, their sales figures are based upon sales to dealers NOT end customers. The company does not have dime one. They are on a shoe string budget and HOPEFULLY will survive with VAG. They are at a critical junction as far a production goes. They need big dollars to bring out a new chassis and flagship and with SV's sitting on show room floors thats not a good sign. And, VAG and Lamborghini management don't see eye to eye.

Now, go get Pantera and you girls can hold hands and sing Kumbya, drink some lemonade and tell each other how much you all love anything Lamborghini.

:icon_thumleft:

Holy shit!! The new Mitsubishi Eclipse looks badass

Well most of us here on Lambo Power does not know what a Mitsubishi Eclipse look like and it is of no interest ..... :thefinger:

The drawing from Lambo Major looks cool.

I'm sure Mr Pagani is helping Lambo with the new car...

That has been the rumor for quite a while. My Italian friend Emilo posted this long time ago so you might be right :icon_thumleft:

Yes, those 800 hp are just too much, it is always good to dream, but I doubt it will so in reality. If this project really exists and will recieve green light it will be lighter and more efficient than Murcielago replacement, but will not have so much hp.

See? Monaco has arrived to save most of you from your own autoblog-rumor virginity. :icon_mrgreen:

Just because a rag, or online rag, types something does not make it true. 99% of the time they have as little a clue as any of us do regarding pending models, names, tech details, or anything else.

And I predict we will see the Murcielago replacement at the EARLIEST in Paris, October 2010.

It will be a HOT car, that is for sure......

yep,

a big step up in tecnology, performance and weight saving

yep,

a big step up in tecnology, performance and weight saving

Do you speaking about Murcielago successor or so called Urus project? Can you confirm or deny that Urus project is really in the works please?