End of an era for Fortis

Fortis

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know :eusa_wall:

and even worse these plates cost more here in QLD than any other state, its now a $2.3k coaster :(

nice plate..but i'd laugh if they came out a new name for the new SL..haha

congrats on ur sale..looking forward to see ur next car!

theres 3-4 white GSL here in Singapore..i know that one of them used to be orange..resprayed it to white..and the rest are all original white..we have more white GSL then any other colors here..lol

if im not wrong we got:

1 yellow GSL

2 black GSL

2 grey GSL

2 orange GSL

3-4 white GSL

nice plate..but i'd laugh if they came out a new name for the new SL..haha

congrats on ur sale..looking forward to see ur next car!

theres 3-4 white GSL here in Singapore..i know that one of them used to be orange..resprayed it to white..and the rest are all original white..we have more white GSL then any other colors here..lol

if im not wrong we got:

1 yellow GSL

2 black GSL

2 grey GSL

2 orange GSL

3-4 white GSL

even if they come up with a new name for it which they will this plate is still suitable for the G SL , I've bought this plate 2 years ago but I missed on the white car and I wasn't going to buy any other color.

it's good to know that there are few white G SL's in Singapore, they always seem to make their way out to OZ.

theres always an option to buy one of the other SL's here in Aus (orange would probably have great resale) and just vinyl wrap it for $3k

theres always an option to buy one of the other SL's here in Aus (orange would probably have great resale) and just vinyl wrap it for $3k

I was offered at least two orange cars at more than reasonable price but I am not interested in orange and definitely not interested in a wrap job, resale is the least of my concerns. you going to do your ass on an exotic no mater how you look at it $20 k plus or minus doesn't really matter, I will wait for the right car.

LP590..... any higher ?? :icon_mrgreen:

if you know you better tell me and I can buy the plate, if you wrong and I buy the wrong plate there will be some ass kicking when I come to Monaco :icon_mrgreen:

EDIT

don't worry that combination is not available here, you can't get 2 letters followed by 3 numbers :eusa_wall: