FTAO TommyJames

capt_chaos

Has anything further come of your meeting with Lambo awhile back?

Just looking at the points you have raised about the boutique and looking at the Lambo website it is still lacking.

Has anything further come of your meeting with Lambo awhile back?

Just looking at the points you have raised about the boutique and looking at the Lambo website it is still lacking.

Yes, they are working on a new website, which is why they are not doing much with the one they have. As for the boutique, they have someone who took over Communications and I assume that department as well. Changes are in the works. I hope to have something more to add soon.

great!!

Do you guys still get together every "nice" saturday for exotics at rtc?

Yep! It's really turned into a great gathering. Since it's winter now, we've moved the gathering to a french pastry shop up the road. Smaller grouping, but it's still hanging out on Saturday mornings. In February the RTC gathering will start up again.

You should come out one morning, it's a great group of people and a lot of fun.

Belle Pastry

10246 Main Street

Bellevue, WA 98004-8154

(425) 289-0015

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source...268528345631558

Yes, they are working on a new website, which is why they are not doing much with the one they have. As for the boutique, they have someone who took over Communications and I assume that department as well. Changes are in the works. I hope to have something more to add soon.

Are you excited for the first VI SV?

Yes, just got word that it's ready to ship so I could see it sooner than expected. I don't know how long it will stay the only VI SV, but it's still exciting. It will immediately go up for a photo shoot and I'll post photos right away. I'm out of town at the moment so it may arrive before I get back to Seattle.

Yes, just got word that it's ready to ship so I could see it sooner than expected. I don't know how long it will stay the only VI SV, but it's still exciting. It will immediately go up for a photo shoot and I'll post photos right away. I'm out of town at the moment so it may arrive before I get back to Seattle.

Good to hear. Enjoy it in good health!

Good to hear. Enjoy it in good health!

What time in the morning?

I would love to come by,

Yep! It's really turned into a great gathering. Since it's winter now, we've moved the gathering to a french pastry shop up the road. Smaller grouping, but it's still hanging out on Saturday mornings. In February the RTC gathering will start up again.

You should come out one morning, it's a great group of people and a lot of fun.

Belle Pastry

10246 Main Street

Bellevue, WA 98004-8154

(425) 289-0015

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source...268528345631558