My Lamborghini Thread - NWS

MONACO BODYGUARDS

Tonino Lamborghini business hotel

Pics from his hotel in Parma. It does not look bad at all.

While I know the bull and shield are from the family crest, I can't help but feel like they are riding the coat tails of Lamborghini S.p.A. That is their true image and thus it hurts Tonino's own credibility. I also know they have extended the brand into bicycles and other nonsense products that do impact the Lamborghini Automobile name. I'd think it was great if they made a stronger attempt to separate the brands but I don't see any attempt. The watches look cheap and are not at all on the same level as other co-branding watch/automotive partners. I think everyone would be better off under one branding image. EVERYONE I know who sees Tonino Lamborghini assumes it's the same as the car company and I think Tonino does that with intention. I can't speak to the quality of everything they do, but bicycles??? Golf bags??? I know there were other products on this forum that made us all groan. Some of what they are selling may in fact be great quality, but because of how the relationship appears, I see it more as a negative than positive. Again, I mean no disrespect to what you're doing and I wish you were selling factory accessories instead as they are often hard to find in the US.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While I know the bull and shield are from the family crest, I can't help but feel like they are riding the coat tails of Lamborghini S.p.A. That is their true image and thus it hurts Tonino's own credibility. I also know they have extended the brand into bicycles and other nonsense products that do impact the Lamborghini Automobile name. I'd think it was great if they made a stronger attempt to separate the brands but I don't see any attempt. The watches look cheap and are not at all on the same level as other co-branding watch/automotive partners. I think everyone would be better off under one branding image. EVERYONE I know who sees Tonino Lamborghini assumes it's the same as the car company and I think Tonino does that with intention. I can't speak to the quality of everything they do, but bicycles??? Golf bags??? I know there were other products on this forum that made us all groan. Some of what they are selling may in fact be great quality, but because of how the relationship appears, I see it more as a negative than positive. Again, I mean no disrespect to what you're doing and I wish you were selling factory accessories instead as they are often hard to find in the US.

I can get you almost ANY factory accessory, and I have quite a few special items myself. Just let me know.

I can get you almost ANY factory accessory, and I have quite a few special items myself. Just let me know.

the trick for us in the US is finding out what's in the accessory catalog in the first place. I know they have a lot of stuff, but we never ever know about it.

I can't speak on the other products but Tonino Lamborghini watches are crap de la crap.. :gay: I know some people buy them so they can say they own a piece of Lamborghini but nothing dilutes this brand more then those cheap watches.. :rant:

Lamborghini_Watches_picture.gif

I can't speak on the other products but Tonino Lamborghini watches are crap de la crap.. :gay: I know some people buy them so they can say they own a piece of Lamborghini but nothing dilutes this brand more then those cheap watches.. :rant:

I agree with you, the watches seems to be really poor quality which is a shame as some of his other products seems to be really good.

( and lol at crap de la crap, we used to say that long time ago :icon_thumleft:, good memories)

b_1234923076771.jpg

the trick for us in the US is finding out what's in the accessory catalog in the first place. I know they have a lot of stuff, but we never ever know about it.

I was more thinking of REAL Lambo stuff from the factory......

Notice the Tonino Lamborghini logo on the upper right of someone in a Gallardo. My point- riding off the coattails of Lamborghini S.p.A. The bicycles were available at Costco. There may be some great quality stuff with TL, but because he also slaps the brand on crap, it makes everything suspect.

MB sorry my friend but I hate Tonino products :icon_mrgreen: it really cheapens the brand, when I saw his watches on ebay I refused to believe that it was true.

I want to ask you a favor can you kick him in the nuts for me when you see him next?

I know you have LP570-4 photos and you avoiding my questions, you know my email :icon_mrgreen:

MB sorry my friend but I hate Tonino products :icon_mrgreen: it really cheapens the brand, when I saw his watches on ebay I refused to believe that it was true.

I want to ask you a favor can you kick him in the nuts for me when you see him next?

I know you have LP570-4 photos and you avoiding my questions, you know my email :icon_mrgreen:

I agree with you after looking at this thread. That guy will put his name on ANYTHING. Thats nothing like Lamborghini is as a company. Put your name on a few quality products.

Notice the Tonino Lamborghini logo on the upper right of someone in a Gallardo. My point- riding off the coattails of Lamborghini S.p.A. The bicycles were available at Costco. There may be some great quality stuff with TL, but because he also slaps the brand on crap, it makes everything suspect.

You are right but this is an UNAUTHORIZED add made by an american website selling some of his stuff.

I agree with you after looking at this thread. That guy will put his name on ANYTHING. Thats nothing like Lamborghini is as a company. Put your name on a few quality products.

I agree with you. I personally don't like all his products either.

But Please remember the only purpose of my thread:

Posting up USEFUL and LESS USEFUL Lamborghini related stuff.

Just trying to make Lambo Power and especially this thread, the ultimate source for ALL Lamborghini related stuff.

I don't take the comments in a bad way :icon_thumleft:

I agree with you. I personally don't like all his products either.

But Please remember the only purpose of my thread:

Posting up USEFUL and LESS USEFUL Lamborghini related stuff.

Just trying to make Lambo Power and especially this thread, the ultimate source for ALL Lamborghini related stuff.

I don't take the comments in a bad way :icon_thumleft:

I think we're all in support of you, but many of us will not support anything to do with Tonino Lamborghini because of what he's doing to the brand. If he were trying to separate himself from the car company rather than get a free ride, and he had good products, I'd probably buy something because he's the son of the founder. For him it's not about great design, it's about getting his name on anything that will have it while sustaining as much brand confusion as he can get away with. I think if you could source things from the factory accessory catalog that we can't get in the US very easily, you'd make far better progress, such as some of the H2J partnership jackets, it would be cool.

I think we're all in support of you, but many of us will not support anything to do with Tonino Lamborghini because of what he's doing to the brand. If he were trying to separate himself from the car company rather than get a free ride, and he had good products, I'd probably buy something because he's the son of the founder. For him it's not about great design, it's about getting his name on anything that will have it while sustaining as much brand confusion as he can get away with. I think if you could source things from the factory accessory catalog that we can't get in the US very easily, you'd make far better progress, such as some of the H2J partnership jackets, it would be cool.

I disagree to a certain extend with you, but I can follow what you mean.

I will support him because HE IS a Lamborghini and because I DO like SOME of TONINO LAMBORGHI'S products. I like some of the designs.

And don't worry LAMBORGHINI S.p.A will get their fair share of space in my thread, for sure. Stay tuned.

Since you talk bad about my new friend I will not post up any of the " " "LP570-4" " " pics.

However I am sure he will agree to me kicking him in his balls....... as long as he is getting paid too :lol2:

I disagree to a certain extend with you, but I can follow what you mean.

I will support him because HE IS a Lamborghini and because I DO like SOME of TONINO LAMBORGHI'S products. I like some of the designs.

And don't worry LAMBORGHINI S.p.A will get their fair share of space in my thread, for sure. Stay tuned.

Let's hope, any more of the cheesy Tonino merchandise, and this thread goes to off topic.

Toninio Lamborghini energy drink

A new license agreement made with some of my friends in Denmark, the model used is a Danish babe called Mascha Vang:

That is not NEW..I tasted it awhile back... sucked

That is not NEW..I tasted it awhile back... sucked

It is relatively new ( what was new to me is that some of my friends are behind it ), it was launched in 2009.

To me it tastes like red bull.... but then again you like blond women.... and they suck :icon_mrgreen:

It is relatively new ( what was new to me is that is is some friends of mine behind it ), it was launched in 2009.

To me it tastes like red bull.... but then again you like blond women.... and they suck :icon_mrgreen:

BUT I LIKE REDBULL! :icon_thumleft: