My Lp560

topjay

Lookin good bud :icon_thumleft:

When did you pick that up?

Had it about 4 months,

It's not the 640 that i was wishing for but the next best thing and undoubtedly a better car although but not quite as special.

Hopefully i will have the Murcielago's replacement when it turns up in a couple of years, if i like the look of it that is. I have a deposit down on one, but no one seems to know the spec yet. I have been told it will most likely be 4x4 around 700 bhp and V12 NA.

How are you getting on?

I don't think i would buy any other colour on a lamborghini now, it just works on the car and shows up all the finer details that you don't see on black cars.

definitely the best color for a lambo. Cheers!

Wow 4 months already, I musta missed the thread...if you posted one that is :eusa_think: Now that you mentioned it I did post on your water beading thread...Blonde moment :lol2:

Im sure the new Murci replacement will be great and I reckon the wait will be worth it. At the end of the day it has to be due to the high expectations of the customers. If they want to continue to thrive as they have done since Audi took over it will HAVE to be a great car.

Didnt realise you were around Radlet/St Albans, I was down there alot this year cos my grandparents are there. Coulda met up for drinks, oh well I think I'm a little far now :icon_pidu:

Yeh good thx, loving the warm weather out here, the girls are great, the beaches are great, the only thing stressing me atm is finding a job.

Wow 4 months already, I musta missed the thread...if you posted one that is :eusa_think: Now that you mentioned it I did post on your water beading thread...Blonde moment :lol2:

Im sure the new Murci replacement will be great and I reckon the wait will be worth it. At the end of the day it has to be due to the high expectations of the customers. If they want to continue to thrive as they have done since Audi took over it will HAVE to be a great car.

Didnt realise you were around Radlet/St Albans, I was down there alot this year cos my grandparents are there. Coulda met up for drinks, oh well I think I'm a little far now :icon_pidu:

Yeh good thx, loving the warm weather out here, the girls are great, the beaches are great, the only thing stressing me atm is finding a job.

You didn't miss it, i'm quite private about most things, i wasn't going to post at all but some numpty on another forum decided to follow me almost all the way home and then post pictures of the car and number plate, etc, as well as pretty much saying where i lived.

As it was already out there already i thought that would actually do it properly and share for the benefit of people on here to enjoy as they seem like a good bunch.

A lot of other forums are just utter c*cks and it seems to be getting worse.

Glad your move went well, good luck with the job hunt.

It’s snowing here today so I took the opportunity of a taking some more shots.

I can also confirm the Gallardo is not too bad in the snow; it spins up the rear wheels pretty easily and so is not as good as a more conventional 4x4 system with more of a bias to the front but it’s ok. It is also a nightmare reversing especially uphill, it’s all over the place, luckily forward works well!

CIMG9247_1.JPG

CIMG9260.JPG

CIMG9261.JPG

CIMG9304.JPG

CIMG9340.JPG

CIMG9345.JPG

CIMG9346.JPG

CIMG9352.JPG

CIMG9358.JPG

You didn't miss it, i'm quite private about most things, i wasn't going to post at all but some numpty on another forum decided to follow me almost all the way home and then post pictures of the car and number plate, etc, as well as pretty much saying where i lived.

As it was already out there already i thought that would actually do it properly and share for the benefit of people on here to enjoy as they seem like a good bunch.

A lot of other forums are just utter c*cks and it seems to be getting worse.

Glad your move went well, good luck with the job hunt.

Some people just have no respect at all. Was it a guy from PH? I had a chap tail me like that aswell so didnt go home. You never know sometimes...

The car looks awesome in the snow man!! :icon_super:

Btw> Are you running sticky/magnetic plates or did you actually unscrew them for the photos?

Some people just have no respect at all. Was it a guy from PH? I had a chap tail me like that aswell so didnt go home. You never know sometimes...

The car looks awesome in the snow man!! :icon_super:

Btw> Are you running sticky/magnetic plates or did you actually unscrew them for the photos?

Yep a lovely PH member. Photos are fair enough but the more personal details, that's just not cool!

Front plate is in the front window when the car is on the road, rear plate i just edited out of the pics.

Yep a lovely PH member. Photos are fair enough but the more personal details, that's just not cool!

Front plate is in the front window when the car is on the road, rear plate i just edited out of the pics.

There is too much of a spectrum within the PH community, some are cool, others are tw@ts.

Cars looking sweet :)