Larini or LOC exhaust for GSL

kscarguy

HI guys,

Seeing what everyone's thoughts on the 2 exhaust systems? the + and - of each would be very helpful

thanks in advance.

There's a member on here from my area who has LOC on his G and it sounds incredible. Have heard it a few times. Videos on YouTube don't do it justice.

I simply put Larini cat bypass pipes on my 08 superleggera. Sounds wicked, no CELs. A little loud for a daily driver, but I only put 2-3k miles a year on it anyway. Louder is better. And shoots flames at night.

Just put the LOC on my 07 spyder to freshen it up a bit, I listened to them all and kressigg was the only one that was slightly better at more than twice the cost. Whoo what a difference, the night I picked it up and heard the LOC for the first time I was sooo excited i could barely sleep :>) Guess It's more about how you drive the car, but going with the larini straight pipes will cost you some of your low end torque and may shoot the flames but the power loss was'nt worth it to me! Honestly the LOC is the best bang for the buck in my opinion.. Take Care

Send me a PM and I can give some info. Thanks for the feed back every one. :)

Jeff...Any idea if an LOC (or LoNB) exhaust will be coming out for the 560??

I guess if you don't want all the drama go with LOC

Here's a couple GSLs with Larini pipes (no cats): (two of my favorite vids btw)

Just this week I had a LOC system installed on my Gallardo... Sweet Mother of God, the sound is amazing. At start-up, at idle, under mild and wild acceleration the car is transformed.

The LOC system weighs a fraction of the factory exhaust (I lifted both... believe me there's a huge weight saving) and according to Grant (the designer) there's 26 more HP on-tap.

It does feel as if there's a little less power off the line and I'm trying to learn how to leave a stop-light/sign without attracting unwanted attention from sound-sensitive police. Rev-matched downshifts are simply EPIC.

The biggest pity of the entire experience is once the back bumper goes on... the beautiful exhaust is covered up and no one can see it.

I haven't had a chance to record any video... that is coming.

Frank

photo.jpg

photo1.jpg

That first video of the yellow car might be mine (previous owner). Looks like Florida, no?

Yea it looks like Miami...what's your exhaust setup?

Yea it looks like Miami...what's your exhaust setup?

Larini muffler with Larnini sport cats.

I'm 99% sure that it is it. It had dymags, now HRE M40s. Those look like the dymags.

Sounds awesome. I haven't gotten a chance to hear it from outside though.