Hey Skokos, she's back!!

Juice it

Guest skokos

I find it so funny you posted this! I was just on ebay 15 minutes ago drooling over it :icon_super: :eusa_drool: :eusa_drool:

IMO one of the best looking arnages ever

I love it! A little high for an 05 but color and option wise (mulliner level 2) it is a loaded car. Hard to believe it already 5 years old though.

• 2 weeks later...

Beautiful. I dont know if I like the black painted grill, but it beats those horrible Strut grills I see everywhere.

SOLD!

Skokos, you waited too long my friend. We knew this one would not last long once it was advertised. We did however sell it to a local, so we will be able to oversee the service and hopefully bring it back on trade in a couple years. Judging by previous cars we have received from this client in the past, this Arnage will probably have less than 10k on the odo when returned.

The car looks sick with all the Bright Ware done in Black! The Arnage T is a TON of car for the money. This one in particular has been one of our favorites.

Nick

Symbolic Motors, Bentley San Diego