SUGGESTIONS TO ADD HORSEPOWER

kiram

Hey Guys! I purchase my 2007 Gallardo Spyder last year and I wanted to do some basic mods to add maybe 40-50 horsepower.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I can do to add about 50 horsepower without spending too much? Maybe some fine tuning, or adding an air filter?

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Also, how much should I expect to spend? Thanks!

Hey Guys! I purchase my 2007 Gallardo Spyder last year and I wanted to do some basic mods to add maybe 40-50 horsepower.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I can do to add about 50 horsepower without spending too much? Maybe some fine tuning, or adding an air filter?

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Also, how much should I expect to spend? Thanks!

Ditch your stock exhaust.

Which one of these should I buy? There are several of them. Also, what is the guarantee my HP will be increased? Is it for real, or just a claim? I dont want to waste $3000.

Also, where can I get the air intake?

:icon_thumleft:

022.jpg

Fact - Gallardos are slow.

Want to make it fast?? - Don't waste your money on tuning, exhaust, intake, etc...Instead, get turbos.

Want to make it fast?? - Don't waste your money on tuning, exhaust, intake, etc...Instead, get turbos.

:iamwithstupid:

Do it right or leave well enough alone...

http://www.heffnersperformance.com/heffner...ni_gallardo.htm

http://www.heffnersperformance.com/850TTG.htm

http://www.heffnersperformance.com/1050ttg.htm

Agreed.

Don't make the same mistake I made. I wasted money trying to make it faster with bolt ons. WASTE OF MONEY!! You will not feel the difference and if you do, it is most probably psychological. Get a TT system and you won't regret it. GL.

I think most of the TT dealers (Heffner, UGR, and DL) offer a bolt on for about $25k. ~750hp

With a full engine build it's about $50-60k. ~1000hp

Then you can go up from there with trans mods and other crap. ~1300hp.

Cat-deletes + LOC Exhaust + Weight reduction if you want to go bolt ons. Cat deletes and LOC exhaust you can sell when you go turbo (which you should when after 6 months or so of boredom)

Does anyone even make an air intake system for a 2007 Spyder? I heard they dont exist...

Also, what air filter do you suggest if I get the replaced? Should I go with K&M or a set of Supperleggera air filters?

Any advice???