Comfort Package Question

sprite

I believe the suspension is the same unless you get 'sport setup' which would be stiffer springs and Corsa tires, IIRC.

Ok from what I gathered there were 3 suspensions. Sport, regular and comfort. I'm fine with either sport or regular, don't want comfort if that is an option.

Err...You might be right...If you got the "Comfort Package" it does come with -

alternate comfort suspension, specially stitched & heated 5-way comfort seats w/pwr lumbar, pwr tilt, pwr height

But you can get power and heated seats without the suspension change. What year is the car?

Ok from what I gathered there were 3 suspensions. Sport, regular and comfort. I'm fine with either sport or regular, don't want comfort if that is an option.

This is correct there are three options. Each one has different shocks.

Seats have extra padding. It looks like they added square blocks of foam to them.

Any idea what they look like and where they are? Wouldn't mind more comfort in the seats!

Softer suspension (dampers and springs), softer seat cusions and wider seat base if I recall. There is also a standard suspension and a sport setup which included firmer springs, upgraded dampers and I think it also included the corsa tires and bigger sway bars.

By looking at the part # on the shock. It is hard to see. We have to check them when we replace to know what to put back in. Spots package was shocks,steering wheel in suede sports air cleaners and power steering cooler. The last 2 became standard on 06 and up cars.

I think it is just the shocks that are different not the springs or the sway bars I will check.

By looking at the part # on the shock. It is hard to see. We have to check them when we replace to know what to put back in. Spots package was shocks,steering wheel in suede sports air cleaners and power steering cooler. The last 2 became standard on 06 and up cars.

I think it is just the shocks that are different not the springs or the sway bars I will check.

The spring are different along with the shocks. The sway bar is the same other then there is a early and a late sway bar but they are the same size just different in how they mount.

Greybull if you want to bring it into Lamborghini New Port Beach we will get the tool and confirm what is wrong (sensor).

I would highly suggest against the comfort suspension settup if you plan on driving the car aggressively (please shoot anyone who DOESNT plan on driving a Lambo aggressively lol). The torque steer is very pronounced and a bit disconcerting.

I would highly suggest against the comfort suspension settup if you plan on driving the car aggressively (please shoot anyone who DOESNT plan on driving a Lambo aggressively lol). The torque steer is very pronounced and a bit disconcerting.

Right that is why I was asking. I do not want the softer suspension.