HTC Incredible

BLK85

Im surprised there isnt a topic for this yet. Anyone have it? Its now been a week since its been out.

I really like it and would like to hear some opinions about it. I can get a new phone in June so it will most likely be this phone if I can overcome the fact of being 100% touch. I have Verizon and a Blackberry Curve currently, no other companies are an option in my area.

Im surprised there isnt a topic for this yet. Anyone have it? Its now been a week since its been out.

I really like it and would like to hear some opinions about it. I can get a new phone in June so it will most likely be this phone if I can overcome the fact of being 100% touch. I have Verizon and a Blackberry Curve currently, no other companies are an option in my area.

My co-founder had been waiting for the Nexus to come out on Verizon, but decided to pull the trigger on the Incredible and has had nothing but good things to say. It's fast, has a huge camera, and the Sense UI is pretty sexy. He upgraded from an older BB model and hasn't looked back since.

Hope that helps.

My co-founder had been waiting for the Nexus to come out on Verizon, but decided to pull the trigger on the Incredible and has had nothing but good things to say. It's fast, has a huge camera, and the Sense UI is pretty sexy. He upgraded from an older BB model and hasn't looked back since.

Hope that helps.

A guy I work with was waiting for the Nexus one to come out too. He got sick of waiting and pre-ordered the Incredible. About 3 days later Google said, "buy the Incredible instead of waiting for the Nexus one." Sounds like the Nexus One wont be coming out on Verizon.

EDIT: my bad, you can only use Verizon...this is coming out on Sprint.

Funny you mention June...I am waiting for the HTC Evo 4G to come out in June:

HTC-EVO-4G-vertical.jpg

Very similar, almost identical to the Nexus One. But it works on the Verizon network.

Should be exactly the same, minus the physical keyboard the Droid has. Both have Android 2.1.

The incredible is Verizons version of te nexus 1. Android will only get better with dater processors and os updates. The only downside is lack of synergy between any 2 android devices, since they all are very differet between carriers and even models. Lastly, I've heardthe incredible is fantastic, but has horrid battery life and bloatware galore from VZW that you can't take off.