You know you own a Gallardo TT when..........

Scotty

I'm surprised more people haven't started adding to it!

:

When you get randomly challeneged by Mercedes drivers because they think you can't drive

Great idea! :icon_mrgreen:

Great idea! :icon_mrgreen:

Scotty,

It wasn't until you started this thread, that I fully understood just how much you're REALLY enjoying your G TT. I also read Graham's write up on his car, and he's genuinely having the time of his life with his car, as well. That's the way it should be, I love you guys. So, keep the crazy giddy threads coming, and the rest of us will joining you guys as G TT owners, just that much sooner ..............

I think he got them all covered.. haha!

Kevin, it is that kind of thinking that will prevent you from ever developing a car that goes over 250............ :icon_mrgreen:

I think he got them all covered.. haha!

They don't have work for me where I am right now. This means I have over 8 hours per day of nothing to do. We'll think of something. :P

This might be a stretch: You know you own one when you can think of times when good sex was WORSE than driving your car.

They don't have work for me where I am right now. This means I have over 8 hours per day of nothing to do. We'll think of something. :P

This might be a stretch: You know you own one when you can think of times when good sex was WORSE than driving your car.

Ha, good. Keep them coming!

It's raining.

Its still all wheel drive isnt it? :icon_thumleft:

Its still all wheel drive isnt it? :icon_thumleft:

I drive in the rain all the time in Florida, but in ohio there is so much clay that when it rains it is such a bitch to clean. It is just easier to sit it out.

You know you own a Gallardo TT when you can only drive it in a straight line.

Whoa, oh contraire it handles thru the twisties incredibly..........

However it is silly fast in a straight line.

- When there is a guy with his Fine Ass Girlfriend driving a Hooked up Japanese car or what ever it was and she is giving you her number and telling you to call her in sign language.

BTW this just happened last night. LOL......

- You're cruising along on the freeway and you see cars in your mirrors zooming up beside you but then you lose site of them because they don't pass you. Instead they're chilling in your blind spot, drooling over your car

That is so fcuking annoying!!

Whoa, oh contraire it handles thru the twisties incredibly..........

However it is silly fast in a straight line.

I didn't see many hitting the tracks, big HP cars are mainly built for straight line racing,drag racing, mile events, it is very good to know that the G retains its outstanding handling capabilities with that much power behind it.

I always thought that you have to trade the handling around twisties for the massive HP gain good to know that isn't the case.

I didn't see many hitting the tracks, big HP cars are mainly built for straight line racing,drag racing, mile events, it is very good to know that the G retains its outstanding handling capabilities with that much power behind it.

I always thought that you have to trade the handling around twisties for the massive HP gain good to know that isn't the case.

Because there is no turbo lag this car is fantastic in the twisties...... I notice no difference in handling but do not punch it in the corner or you will lose it. :icon_mrgreen:

I would love to have the chance to drive one to see how it behaves.

I am sure that punching it in the corner without living a suicide note behind would be completely out of the question :icon_mrgreen:

I would love to have the chance to drive one to see how it behaves.

I am sure that punching it in the corner without living a suicide note behind would be completely out of the question :icon_mrgreen:

Not sure where you are, but come on over, you can give mine a try.

• 2 months later...