Superleggera HD

ContinentalGT

Yep comes with a suction cup, thats the one I was using in my video.

And I hate when that happens! I can't tell you how many times I've upgraded my shipping but the processing messed everything up. I feel your pain! :rant:

Amazon shipping is FTW .. my fourth one will be here tomorrow in time for BullFest :eusa_dance:

A couple of guys on a motorcycle forum I'm on are organizing a group buy on the GoPro Hero HD. I'm trying to pick up another one to run 2 cameras at a time. If anyone else is interested, PM me.

I got my 2 at a great discount--might be interested in getting another spare. what is the link and what is the per unit price of the GB? Is the GB for the Motorsport version?

How much footage can you fit on 16GB SDcard?

Continuous shooting on 1080P, 2.5 hours exactly as they advertise. (Actually battery life died at 2.5 hours, I had another GB in the card left to record).

Wtf how? I paid $325 lol

It was a group buy. We needed a minimum number of buyers to get the deal. We got the Motorsport package, which ended a couple days ago. There is another group buy on the Helmet package, but its $245.

• 2 weeks later...