Brembo part number

Placid

I've tried searching Brembo's site, but couldn't find anything.

Any detectives here that can dig up info about Brembo calipers with part number 20.4884.02?

Thanks!

What information do you need?

Anything at all.

What vehicle(s) the caliper was made for, if it was included in any kit, price when new, and anyother specification you might find.

Doesn't look to be a valid part number. Are you sure you got it right?

99%, but can't find the pic I took right now.

These are obviously the calipers on my car, and I'm just curious about their origins :icon_thumleft:

It's probably quite old though (late 90's, maybe early 00's), that's why it's hard to find anything on it.

I sent Brembo a mail long ago, but didn't get any reply.

Try:

Luca Battistella

Brembo Racing

Distributor Market Manager

Tel +39 035 605019

Fax +39 035 605672

Mobile +39 346 6827555

E-mail [email protected]

I sent Brembo a mail long ago, but didn't get any reply.

They wont reply since they think you probably might just walk into a mitsu dealer a buy the same part for 50% less.

:)

just an example 456GT Ferrari share the sale brake pad and calipers from the EVO and Subaru STI brembo's !

btw got a pic of the calipers ?

btw got a pic of the calipers ?

Got this taken from the inside of the wheel. Don't have any with the wheels off though.

As you can see, this is the absolute maximum size, the clearance to the rim is only a few millimeters. The discs are 360 mm (stock is 330 I think).

IMG_3732.JPG

Got this taken from the inside of the wheel. Don't have any with the wheels off though.

As you can see, this is the absolute maximum size, the clearance to the rim is only a few millimeters. The discs are 360 mm (stock is 330 I think).

F40/F50 caliper

what did you need brake pads ? or a rebuild kit ? or

Talked with Brembo NA and they do not want to give out part #'s they are paranoid on so many levels I have just matched up and X ref most other parts from other applications

F40/F50 caliper

what did you need brake pads ? or a rebuild kit ? or

No, I just want to know what they are etc for future reference :icon_thumleft:

Or well, when I do need new pads, it can come in handy as well. But the pads have their own P/N I guess, so should be easy to see when they are taken out.

Thanks ejner. They sure look the same, but a lot of Brembo's appear the same I guess? I don't remember where the partnumber is, but I think it was on the outside part, towards the wheel, so it's hard to see it.

Is that wheel 18" or 19"?

No, I just want to know what they are etc for future reference :icon_thumleft:

Or well, when I do need new pads, it can come in handy as well. But the pads have their own P/N I guess, so should be easy to see when they are taken out.

if Im not mistaken just ask for the F40/F50 caliper pads for your application :) and then later might be able to x ref them for something over the counter from another location. Also just get in touch with stop tech they should have replacement pads for those anyway. Dont touch any thing with pagid unless you do your research on them.

Thanks ejner. They sure look the same, but a lot of Brembo's appear the same I guess? I don't remember where the partnumber is, but I think it was on the outside part, towards the wheel, so it's hard to see it.

Is that wheel 18" or 19"?

Brembo part number should be behind the pads and above the pistons.

You're right that because they look the same doesn't mean they are the same.They can have different pistons sizes and etc.

I thought brembo blank rotors should fit a lambo but I found out that the center hat's mounting holes were off by .1 inch.I think lamborghini does that intentionally so we can't cross reference it and not be able to buy it direct from Brembo.

Brembo part number should be behind the pads and above the pistons.

You're right that because they look the same doesn't mean they are the same.They can have different pistons sizes and etc.

I thought brembo blank rotors should fit a lambo but I found out that the center hat's mounting holes were off by .1 inch.I think lamborghini does that intentionally so we can't cross reference it and not be able to buy it direct from Brembo.

here is the part # for example on the GTR caliper

DSCN5215.jpg