new owner of '08 Super G

Leadfoot

Well, from watching the video again, I can see that this car has tinted rear lights, so it is probably the car from California with the Larini exhaust that is been in some of the youtube videos?

No thats your car... We were with Azexoticlover when we did those runs, I have quite a few of the vids.. As far as i recall we got 0-60 in 3.6 and 0-100 in 8.8 on the Vbox that day. The clutch on these cars is very strong, you can launch the shit out of them allday. Its an amazing car you got, one of my favorites.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No thats your car... We were with Azexoticlover when we did those runs, I have quite a few of the vids.. As far as i recall we got 0-60 in 3.6 and 0-100 in 8.8 on the Vbox that day. The clutch on these cars is very strong, you can launch the shit out of them allday. Its an amazing car you got, one of my favorites.

Yup - Its your car! The dealership may have taken the tint off the tail-lights before selling to you? Yes, the car has balls to it... This was done only 4 weeks after purchasing the car and it continued to wake up as more miles were put on the car... The clutch is so new becuase this was the ONLY time I ever did the power launches when I was with Tony & Allan on this particular Saturday.. I babied that car and barley ever drove it...

Yes, I have the Dyno sheets for it somewhere? I will look for them and send to you.. Also, the service was up to date when I traded it in.. No paint or body work! Always serviced at a Lambo Dealership. They gave you all of the books, manuals, Nav CD and car cover right? EVERYTHING was in the car when I traded it in including the Dyno sheets, Receipts, Paperwork & Original Window Sticker...

Yup - Its your car! The dealership may have taken the tint off the tail-lights before selling to you? Yes, the car has balls to it... This was done only 4 weeks after purchasing the car and it continued to wake up as more miles were put on the car... The clutch is so new becuase this was the ONLY time I ever did the power launches when I was with Tony & Allan on this particular Saturday.. I babied that car and barley ever drove it...

Yes, I have the Dyno sheets for it somewhere? I will look for them and send to you.. Also, the service was up to date when I traded it in.. No paint or body work! Always serviced at a Lambo Dealership. They gave you all of the books, manuals, Nav CD and car cover right? EVERYTHING was in the car when I traded it in including the Dyno sheets, Receipts, Paperwork & Original Window Sticker...

Thanks for the info! As I said in my pm, I appreciate how well you took care of the car--it's MINT! I did not get the window sticker, etc--only the car cover and Nav CD/books and manuals. I guess I will call them and see if they can locate the other items? Probably not likely at this point.....

Thanks again!

Thanks for the info! As I said in my pm, I appreciate how well you took care of the car--it's MINT! I did not get the window sticker, etc--only the car cover and Nav CD/books and manuals. I guess I will call them and see if they can locate the other items? Probably not likely at this point.....

Thanks again!

I still have copies of everything and will try to dig it all up and send to U... Yeah, the car is is in really good shape.. It was handwashed profesionaly 1-2 times a week and a full detail once a month.

Thanks again Allan! I appreciate your flattery!

I still have copies of everything and will try to dig it all up and send to U... Yeah, the car is is in really good shape.. It was handwashed profesionaly 1-2 times a week and a full detail once a month.

Thanks again in advance for anything you can find! I can definitely tell it was washed often and well cared for! My best friend owns a couple of hand car washes and its the only place I go, so I will carry on the hand washing tradition!!

Thanks man!! I am looking at doing the Larini exhaust with testpipes and the RSC 570 front bumper. I have eisenmann race exhaust with an x-pipe on my M5 and it is definitely louder than the SL--so I plan on correcting that.

Larini exhaust is a great choice...if I change from stock, it will be that or the LOC exhaust.

And there is nothing better on a BMW than Eisenmann Race...they go perfectly together. Have the E-Race exhaust on my 335 and I never get tired of that sound.

Larini exhaust is a great choice...if I change from stock, it will be that or the LOC exhaust.

And there is nothing better on a BMW than Eisenmann Race...they go perfectly together. Have the E-Race exhaust on my 335 and I never get tired of that sound.

Couldn't agree more!! I was one of the first in the U.S. to put the Eisenmann Race on my M5 in Dec of '05 and I must have sold 10 systems for them from people listening to my car! Over 4 years later, it still puts a smile on my face everytime!!

Couldn't agree more!! I was one of the first in the U.S. to put the Eisenmann Race on my M5 in Dec of '05 and I must have sold 10 systems for them from people listening to my car! Over 4 years later, it still puts a smile on my face everytime!!

Personally, if you want the best id send the car to SP Engineering in Cali and have them make you a custom exhaust and put the Gruppe M Intake on.. If it were me.. That car with RSC front bumper, and some TT's...OMG

Personally, if you want the best id send the car to SP Engineering in Cali and have them make you a custom exhaust and put the Gruppe M Intake on.. If it were me.. That car with RSC front bumper, and some TT's...OMG

That would be a fairly close description of my car except the exhaust & the TT. :icon_mrgreen:

Don't forget the sports seats too. :)

Super_G__6_.JPG

Super_G__3_.JPG

Vcr_Bull_Run_2009__3_.jpg

That would be a fairly close description of my car except the exhaust & the TT. :icon_mrgreen:

Don't forget the sports seats too. :)

WAY HOT!

i see cant wait to see it on your car. enjoy it in health!

Thanks. I hope it becomes available? I guess I will have to call and figure out if they are going to make it for the G SL or just the 560?

The Swedish white SL is missing the keyhole cover on the driver's side handle...just an observation.

Just noticed that too. Maybe it's not really white? Maybe a wrap? I have no idea.

Just noticed that too. Maybe it's not really white? Maybe a wrap? I have no idea.

Naw, I think that piece is prone to popping out easily...that's probably what happened. Everybody carry on now...

lol

• 3 weeks later...
Your SL is so beautiful!!

Thanks RaginBull. I have really been enjoying it. 800 miles in 3 weeks! I just love driving it. I better start driving my other cars or this is going to become a "high mileage" SL!!

• 6 months later...
Thanks RaginBull. I have really been enjoying it. 800 miles in 3 weeks! I just love driving it. I better start driving my other cars or this is going to become a "high mileage" SL!!

All that matters is that you have fun, heck, I'd drive an 08 SL on an hourly basis lol!!

• 5 weeks later...