Lamborghini Shop VA/MD/DC

Memo

Who do you use for regular maintenance? Any recommendations would be great. Anyone used LoW for service?

Thanks!!

Competitizione in Gaithersburg is good for smaller jobs , newer cars you should go to the dealer, diablo and older i think Exoticarsusa is the best one near, they have enclosed door to door transportation, and is all handled by Wil, the owner. What car do you have?

For your car Memo, you need to go and see Ali at LoW. They are good guys, they will take good care of you. Good luck, hope you are enjoying the new car!

My 2 cents:

I use Competizione at Airpark, Gaithersberg as they are now a fully equipped to deal with Lambos (they bought a ton of Lambo diagnostic gear last year) and they service my SV, Steve Leffert's SE30, and a bunch of other Lambos (including 2 Miuras and a couple of QVs). Richard and Fernando are very well respected Ferrari techs and are expanding their Lamborghini clientelle. If you have a carbed Lambo, these guys are pretty much your only local option.

For something really complicated like an engine rebuild etc., go to George Evans in Ohio.

Both places will provide you with enclosed transportation.

As for the dealership, as Chris said, Ali is a good guy, but the other guys remain an unknown quantity to me. I'm sure they are fine for the newer cars but have never tried them.

Don't know much about Wil de Groot - have read good things about him online, but no first hand experience.

My 2 cents:

I use Competizione at Airpark, Gaithersberg as they are now a fully equipped to deal with Lambos (they bought a ton of Lambo diagnostic gear last year) and they service my SV, Steve Leffert's SE30, and a bunch of other Lambos (including 2 Miuras and a couple of QVs). Richard and Fernando are very well respected Ferrari techs and are expanding their Lamborghini clientelle. If you have a carbed Lambo, these guys are pretty much your only local option.

For something really complicated like an engine rebuild etc., go to George Evans in Ohio.

As for the dealership, as Chris said, Ali is a good guy, but the other guys remain an unknown quantity to me. I'm sure they are fine for the newer cars but have never tried them.

Don't know much about Wil de Groot - have read good things about him online, but no first hand experience.

:iamwithstupid:

Yeah, the guys at Competizione are good guys. I just don't think that they can work on an LP 560. No one has that software really other than factory authorized. For general maintenance though, Comp is good. I think Memo lives close to the store though so it might just be a lot more convenient too.

Thanks everyone. Also thanks Turbo50Mike for responding to my PMs. I have been asking questions to him on a daily basis :D

For your car Memo, you need to go and see Ali at LoW. They are good guys, they will take good care of you. Good luck, hope you are enjoying the new car!

Chris, thanks a LOT! It has been great so far. PM/Email me next time you are in VA so we can go to Cars and Coffee.

My 2 cents:

I talked to both LoW and Competizione. Ali seems like a good guy and very professional. He returned my call within 5 minutes. My only worry is that I don't know the techs at LoW. I usually prefer to talk to the technician before any work is done. It is always good to know who is going to do the work on your car. Competizione, great people there. They know their stuff. Both places are about the same distance to me except I usually travel through MD everyday.

I just hit 1000 miles today so wanted to do a quick oil change before my road trip this weekend. (leaving tomorrow) Competizone will be on my way tomorrow morning to my first stop (Pittsburgh) so I might stop by to see if they can do a quick oil change. For my annual service, I might give LoW a try. I actually talked to Ali about it today. He was very helpful just like the last time.