Talk to me about new cell phone options.

Guest Rob Burgundy

I'm also stuck on the size thing. i need to hold it in my hand to judge its practicality. I could never find myself to buy Apple product, to me it's just overpriced. It's flashy and cool, but way too expensive for what you get. Even with the phone subsidies your locked into specific messaging plans, specific data plans and no option for phone insurance.

HTC EVO 4g on sprint

What's the best one I can buy unlocked and use with AT&T? I don't want to switch providers as I'm moving at the end of the year so trying to not renew any contracts.

right now only thing android for ATT is Motorola Backflip. I got it for the wife. cool phone, not for me. You can get the Nexus One from google. I think Dell streak hits this summer.

What's the best one I can buy unlocked and use with AT&T? I don't want to switch providers as I'm moving at the end of the year so trying to not renew any contracts.

I would say to go with the Droid Incredible but since you need GSM, Nexus One is your best bet.

right now only thing android for ATT is Motorola Backflip. I got it for the wife. cool phone, not for me. You can get the Nexus One from google. I think Dell streak hits this summer.

I would say to go with the Droid Incredible but since you need GSM, Nexus One is your best bet.

Ugh no Motorola. Will probably pick up a Nexus One then. It can be used in Europe as well right?

Ugh no Motorola. Will probably pick up a Nexus One then. It can be used in Europe as well right?

If you don't want iPhone, get the HTC Desire. Both works here.

I love my iPhone!

yep, you can pair it with a gsm carrier in Europe. Make sure you get the 3G version.

I hated my nexus one...I had it for 48 hours and then returned it and went back to my 3gs

Android is the biggest joke of an operating system ever. The whole OS is a poor copy of the iphone OS

Just buy a factory unlocked iphone off ebay and use that when you go to europe

I love my HTC Incredible, just got it a few days ago, without a doubt the fastest phone I have ever used with 1ghtz processor. EVO 4G is nice, but I'm not changing carriers, and the Incredible is the "right" size for me. Easily fits in pocket, not too big.

Had a co worker with iphone come into office the other day and ask me is your 3G working I can't access the web?? I just lol'd, I like the iphone, its just too bad it's on a crap network.

I hated my nexus one...I had it for 48 hours and then returned it and went back to my 3gs

Android is the biggest joke of an operating system ever. The whole OS is a poor copy of the iphone OS

Just buy a factory unlocked iphone off ebay and use that when you go to europe

Yeah, that must be why Android passed the iPhone's smartphone market share in the US recently...

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/android-m...data-2010-05-10

If the new 4g Iphone is not mind blowing, Android will pass the iphone in market share, with all the new droid phones now and soon to be released new handsets ie. Incredible,EVO,Shadow, and Thunder. Apple watch your back.

Here is the the Thunder, I like the design as well as it's running Android.

dell_thunder_top_2.jpg