LP560 Rear Lights Look..

UH-Matt

Just noticed this car in the PH classifieds, seems to either have used vinyl or some sort of cover on the rear lights quite effectively to give a fairly nice LP560 look?

Have not see covers available anywhere, but if produced correctly could be a nice little product? Or does it just look cheap? :) :)

1818142-3.jpg

1818142-4.jpg

1818142-5.jpg

Since it is a black car, it could be a tinting thing. It is hard for me to tell from those pictures at those perspectives how good it looks. I would definitely need to see it in person. Although I love the LP-560-4 front bumper (in fact, my RSC is at the body shop waiting for me to deliver the G for install), I cannot say I am a fan of the rear. I prefer the rear of the original G's and the size of the lights (front and rear).

I would really like to see how he did that mod and if it looks cheap in person.

So, my choice look is the original version with the RSC 560 bumper, SL carbon side skirts (also RSC) and the Heffner SL carbon rear diffuser (all of which I am doing to mine).

Agreed, I did think the black colour could help a lot.... anyone with photoshop skills would be good to see the same idea on some brighter colours..

On a seperate note, Allan do you have anything to do with Heffner? I emailed them today about a few bits but their sales email address is bouncing with "over quota" messages :)

On a seperate note, Allan do you have anything to do with Heffner? I emailed them today about a few bits but their sales email address is bouncing with "over quota" messages :)

I dont but pm me your info and I will text Jason directly to get back to you.

It wasn't an urgent enquiry I will wait, was just a question about shipping to the UK on their difusers... will probably just go with RSC now :)

It wasn't an urgent enquiry I will wait, was just a question about shipping to the UK on their difusers... will probably just go with RSC now :)

I ordered their SL rear diffuser about 3 weeks ago through please check with our franchised lamborghini dealer sponsors. They told Lambo stuff it would ship direct to me in about a week. It has not arrived and I have received no tracking or anything. I am not worried, but that is the status.