LP550-2 VB

n4s

Does anybody have infos about this car, like -

1.are there any owners of them here?

2. is it still possible to order one?

3. Why most of the dudes bought this ride equipped with e-gear and when you are searching one for sale it becomes totally impossible, cause all of them are e-gear? Okay, I understand that e-gear is easier and more comfortable to drive everyday,but when they come to us shouting ''Hey,we have done a special version of G', called 550-2 balboni,as a tribute to him, he prefers manual but all of you would order e-gears, fcuk it!''. For me,as for a special version they should BAN e-gear just for this car, saying - you aggree to buy this as it become from Valentino,or GTFO. Like with the stripe - don't like it? Buy yourself a 560.

4. Have you ever seen a manual 550 in person? Because in manual, i saw just 3 of them - RHD test-car, my beloved, perfect, stunning grigio telesto for top gear,autocar,fith gear etc., in one vid from US, bianco monocerus with gold rims and orange one, also in US, from VB presentation -

My english isn't very good, and most of native's might think I've lost my point in all this yelling, but these things makes me crazy.

At dupont registry i found a lot of VB's, only one is 6spd, but FCUK! - there's no pics of interior... http://www.dupontregistry.com/autos/Search...x?itemid=771728

And last question - why 550's aren't numbered as SV's, nera's or SE's? Is there any reason of that which makes sense for Lamborghini to do that?

Could you post some pics? How do you like it? Have you ever driven a manual Gallardo?

we;; to be honest it's my first lambo , it's really fun the tail slide so easily even when i am doing 50-60 km/h on 3rd gear on a bend and i push the pedal it slides

Am i right that you own a nero noctis 550? Or is it other black? If you were kind and could post some pics from garage, just with cell phone or something - thats what i like the most - not professional sessions of these cars, but just from owner who is using it everyday ;)

i am using i phone and i don't know how to send pics from it to my laptop ;( , wait let me try

Post some pics HERE and you'll get a nice title :)

WOW! like i said, my favourite type of pictures ;P

how fast have you gone in it?

congrats! wow..black in Kuwait? all the dust/sand...

whenever i stay at the sheraton, there's that pink diablo parked outside.

It's quite dusty in here :( , but The black in my opinion is the best color with the white and gold stripe :)

It's quite dusty in here :( , but The black in my opinion is the best color with the white and gold stripe :)

I must say, I completely agree!! And I would not allow sand to dictate the color of my car either! Cheers!!

You need a nice avatar ;) I was bored so I made you one.

jqhzbq.jpg

All the Balbonis have been built. So you have to make your pick from the existing inventory.

There's a manual white Balboni in Chicago. Looks good!

Thanks, gallardo777.

Speaking of Balbonis. Does anyone know of any blue cars in the US? I only heard of one blue one in stick that was in NY, I believe. Anyone else?

Thanks, gallardo777.

Speaking of Balbonis. Does anyone know of any blue cars in the US? I only heard of one blue one in stick that was in NY, I believe. Anyone else?

Make sure its not the Blue Balboni in this thread....lemon law car...

http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/showthrea...ghlight=balboni

http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/showthrea...boni&page=2