Buying a Murcie Roadster... any tips?

RaginBull

Hey Everyone!!

I love my Gallardo Spyder!! I have owned it for 3 months now, and now I am thinking about buying a Murcie Roadster as well!

Are there any appreciable differences in the years? I am currently looking at an '08. Is there any advantage to a '06 - '09?

I want to get one before the new car drops, which I think will be a disappointment. If so, the used Murcie market will go up. Any recommendations? Thanks!!

P.S. I tried the search function before writing this. Maybe I did not use the correct keywords, but I could not find anything that covered this.

06 is still 6.2L, 07 and up is LP640. All pretty much the same, except for '09s having a couple of things different - window switches is all I can remember. The newer you get the more warranty it'll still have.

Roadster dropped in 05, so 05-06 roadsters are 6.2 Murci's and 07+ are lp640's.

I believe 09 had some minor interior changes. At some time ccb's came into the picture.

I want to get one before the new car drops, which I think will be a disappointment. If so, the used Murcie market will go up. Any recommendations? Thanks!

The murcie market will never go up once the new model drops - even if the new model is a disappointment.

I love my Gallardo Spyder!! I have owned it for 3 months now, and now I am thinking about buying a Murcie Roadster as well!

i like the way you think :eusa_clap: :icon_super:

The LP640 roadster is my (second) favorite car I've ever driven.

You will absolutely love it. Feels completely different from the G Spyder, much more mechanical, much less polished, but overflowing with character.

Hey Everyone!!

Are there any appreciable differences in the years? I am currently looking at an '08. Is there any advantage to a '06 - '09?

I want to get one before the new car drops, which I think will be a disappointment. If so, the used Murcie market will go up. Any recommendations? Thanks!!

P.S. I tried the search function before writing this. Maybe I did not use the correct keywords, but I could not find anything that covered this.

My two cents would be buy a LP640 coupe instead of a roadster......if you are keeping the spyder, you will have the best of both worlds. I had a roadster and hated it....not user or driver friendly with that thing they called a top.....if you could find a company that really delivers a hardtop...maybe...but i couldnt find anyone that I felt comfortable actually coming through with one. I sold the roadster and bought a coupe.....best decision I have ever made.

The LP640 roadster is my (second) favorite car I've ever driven.

You will absolutely love it. Feels completely different from the G Spyder, much more mechanical, much less polished, but overflowing with character.

whats your fav car?

and that VI roadster is almost perfect, just needs the q stitch interior

i say go with the lp roadster

09 LP640 would have CCB as standard too.....and cooler window switch housings.