Gotta Go Personal Care Device

WheelsRCool

wheels where do you find this stuff?

I don't think I want to know what he was looking for when he found that.

Just what I always wanted though, a bag of piss strapped to my leg! :shocked:

wheels where do you find this stuff?

Actually, I saw it on Jay Leno just a short while ago. He had some skit on about a convention of inventors, and this was one of the products showed. I immediately Googled it, then posted the website on LamboPower :)

Actually, I saw it on Jay Leno just a short while ago. He had some skit on about a convention of inventors, and this was one of the products showed. I immediately Googled it, then posted the website on LamboPower :)

:icon_thumleft:

I just throw my dick over my shoulder and piss on the guy behind me.

:lol2: HAHAHA

Thanks. Ordered one for Hovik so I don't have to stop when he has to piss on our road trip to LA.

Does anyone know if it can be used at pool parties instead of swimming trunks?

Guest SP-superJay
I just throw my dick over my shoulder and piss on the guy behind me.

I'd love to do that to all the asshats who keep kicking my chair @ the movies, and on the plane!

I'd love to do that to all the asshats who keep kicking my chair @ the movies, and on the plane!

:icon_super:

When I was in high school I was lucky enough to have one of those classic insane football coaches as a gym teacher. Fortunately, he was the old crusty kind that aren't coaching anymore, but just waiting out until retirement. There were stories though...

He was a unique fellow. Not only did he like the idea of purchasing a brand new dodge duely diesel back in the early/mid 90s because of the duel fuel tanks so he could increase his range and decrease stops on his way to his favorite Canadian hunting grounds, but he also liked the idea of cutting a hole in the floor so he wouldn't have to stop for a piss and further increase his driving range. This wasn't just rumor and was confirmed by alumni who had him as a coach as well as this guy himself. I got talking cars with him one day in the weight room and he flat out told me about it without me mentioning that I'd heard of his epic driving piss machine.

Before that story became popular there was another one that floated around from the early/mid 80s until he retired, two years ago. Apparently during the middle of practice one day a deer was spotted just past one of the practice fields. Now, there were only two things that would stop practice for this man--a death or a hunt. Coach ran out to another old duely that he had and retrieved his shotgun. He then proceeded to track the poor animal through the cross country field which went into a wooded area and shot it. He gathered the animal, put it in the bed of his truck, and continued practice as usual. This was again confirmed by alumni who were coached by him at the time.

My high school has had reputation for having hard ass crazy coaches with massive balls. Our previous coach who just retired actually had a heart attack in the middle of a game and refused to seek treatment until his team was victorious in the fourth quarter, which they were. Later our local hospital actually used him in ads after he got treatment in their facility.