Diablo wheel

De993

Hey guys,

I have a friend with a 99 roadster who had a blow out earlier today. Unfortunatly by the time she could get to the side of the freeway, the wheel was trashed. Anybody have a lead on a front 18" roadster wheel?

Thanks!!

talk to Roy at Cat's. He seems to have a stockpile of everything.

Hmmmmm. she had a blow-out That would make two Vegas girls with Roadsters. I like it!

Yes, it is a 1999 Red Diablo Roadster. I sold it to her hsband a while back. He bought it as a suprise for her. He is in a very very intresting line of work..you would never frikn guess. Dee, I do have a full set..plus they need to be chorme as that is what was on the car when I sold it to him. Have him give me a call or drop me an e-mail..

Thanks Roy

talk to Roy at Cat's. He seems to have a stockpile of everything.

Hmmmmm. she had a blow-out That would make two Vegas girls with Roadsters. I like it!

There's actually 3 that I know of :icon_thumleft:

Thanks Roy, are you willing to break up the set?

Nope, sold as a full set only...no value in breaking it up..

Hey guys,

I have a friend with a 99 roadster who had a blow out earlier today. Unfortunatly by the time she could get to the side of the freeway, the wheel was trashed. Anybody have a lead on a front 18" roadster wheel?

Thanks!!

A picture would allow for better ascertaining whether the wheel is fixable. with a roadster, the outer barrel or rim section can be replaced. However, if the center is damaged... get a new wheel.