One Beautiful Gallardo!!

racefromaroll

That color with a set of split 5 spokes and red calipers looks classy. I want to say its silver, though perhaps its Balloon White manipulated with HDR. Can't say I like the body kit as I'm far more partial to the RSC 560 front and skirts.

it does have a bodykit on it. its a hamann kit

thats why i said no crazy body kits, the hamann kit is only a lip kit, just accents the car, i love it especially the rear

im with you guys on the spoiler though, i think the superleggera spoiler is just about the only good looking one for the car

but the car was just set up so beautifully, i fell in love with it

especially down here in miami, you dont see many silver ones so it really set it apart...they're usually white, black, or orange down here

i started doing some hunting online and it looks like the wheels are iss forged, they look so good with the car

Someone posted up that Silver is the least favoured color on the Gallardo.

Photographer is talented. Very nice photography. Too bad about the subject.

Hamman sure make fugly accessories. Like the ones pictured which completely destroy the lines of the G.

This kit is so retarded that it catches gravel in the rocker panel troughs made by the bodykit, between the body and the plastic rocker strip. I have seen them full of rocks, just like you see on some running boards on pickups and SUVs! Now that is classy...not.

Plus, totally cheapens the look of the car. And if that is not enough praise, it also lowers your front end, so that your nose hits things easier.....

Photographer is talented. Very nice photography. Too bad about the subject.

Hamman sure make fugly accessories. Like the ones pictured which completely destroy the lines of the G.

+100002 This kit ruins the badass clean look of a Gallardo.

Silver is a good color ... but I always prefer wild colors on the Lambos. Orange being my fav.

Aw, come on.........isn't anyone going to say it would

look better with black wheels! :icon_mrgreen:

They're more "aggressive" looking!

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Jeez... tough crowd...

Im going to pick my G Spyder up tomorrow, had the Hamann front lip and side skirts installed. I personally like it because I do not like keeping my cars stock looking. Too plain and boring after seeing 100 Gallardo's in the last few months in car meetings and such.

I like this G, silver is not my color but it looks dope

Jeez... tough crowd...

Im going to pick my G Spyder up tomorrow, had the Hamann front lip and side skirts installed. I personally like it because I do not like keeping my cars stock looking. Too plain and boring after seeing 100 Gallardo's in the last few months in car meetings and such.

I like this G, silver is not my color but it looks dope

Finally!! lol

this car is sick as hell!! thanks you sir!!

This looks HOT! and it doesn't have black wheels!

LMAO

BTW someone named the image PIMP GALLARDO..... hahahahaahahahahahaha

Please tell me thats Photoshopped!!

• 2 weeks later...