Video comparison: 458/911TurboS/LP570SL/GT-R/R8V10/BentleyGTSS/M3/SLSAMG/XKR/Evora

RedGTS

SIAP, but I hadn't seen this video comparison from an Italian TV show. I can't understand much of the audio (obviously), but the video is pretty cool. They did a 1,000 meter straight line acceleration test and also a road course comparison. The 458 was fastest in a straight line, and the Gallardo SL was fastest on the track. Pretty interesting with so many different cars in there. No real shockers I guess (we all know the 458 and SL are beasts), but I have to say I didn't realize the SLS was that trackworthy--it was as fast as the Turbo S around the road course. And the GT-R is still looking like a hell of deal at 85k.

i think their number ( the magazine ) for the 458 is waaay over rated i mean come on 0-200 9.6 ??? even the enzo cant do that

Ha.. did you see the way they launched the Superg? No wonder it didnt beat the 458... They pussy footed off the line like Ajglobal in a gaybar!

Don't know if the embedded link is on the fritz or what but here's the link:

Thank you for that.

Ha.. did you see the way they launched the Superg? No wonder it didnt beat the 458... They pussy footed off the line like Ajglobal in a gaybar!

:eusa_wall: a monkey would've done a better job at launching the SL.

That run was just for the video purpose.

With LP570 they achieved 0-100km/h in 3,4s, which means 0-60mph with rollout in 2,9s. So the test run was very quick. Lets see whether US mags will achieve this kind of numbers.

That run was just for the video purpose.

With LP570 they achieved 0-100km/h in 3,4s, which means 0-60mph with rollout in 2,9s. So the test run was very quick. Lets see whether US mags will achieve this kind of numbers.

100km = roughly 62mph correct? How would you get half a second to get those extra 2mph. If anything it might acheive 0-60mph in 3.3s, but there is no way it would be that much of a difference.

100km = roughly 62mph correct? How would you get half a second to get those extra 2mph. If anything it might acheive 0-60mph in 3.3s, but there is no way it would be that much of a difference.

1 ft rollout makes a difference..

The 570 SL had by far the fastest time on their track...almost a full second faster than the 458 (2nd fastest). And well over 2 seconds (about 2.7 seconds) faster than the Turbo S. That is fast!

Dammit, I want a 570 SL in orange.