FS: 2003 SL55

rmartin

Perfect condition, always garaged, dealer maintained/serviced, VERY LOW MILAGE (26,808) weekend ride with unlimited head room to the stars and sunshine. Drive the most refined BEAST on the road. Strap on 493 Supercharged AMG Hoursepower and 516lb-ft of Torque with an engine sound that rumbles to all that hear it - "Don't even think about it!." Fully equipped with AMG Dark Ash Maple wood trim - Including Nav, Parktronic, Air-conditioned/heated seats, Tire Pressure Monitoring, Bi-Xenon, Keyless Go, 5 speed auto trans with manual AMG steering paddle Speed Shifter, 8 speaker BOSE Pilot Sound with 6 disc CD changer, AMG HP Braking System. $120,995 new. All factory original plus full body clear 3M stone/chip guard, side and rear window tint and AMG factory floor mats. Non-Smoker. The only car I liked as much as my Lambo. Retiring to the "de islands mon." Fresh "B" inspection completed prior to delivery. Located in Cincinnati. More photos available.

$38,500. [email protected]

DSCN1405.JPG

DSCN1410.JPG

DSCN1415.JPG

DSCN1404.JPG

DSCN1418.JPG

DSCN1424.JPG

Lambo_09_06_3.jpg

Guest Rob Burgundy

Great price and low miles! would make a great DD

Great price and low miles! would make a great DD

:iamwithstupid:

The SL55 AMG did well in that thread we had a few months back about the absolute best performance values available in the pre-owned market. :icon_thumleft:

Leaving cincy eh? tired of the winters?

The Cayman Islands....I'm looking for a Schwin with fat beach tires, a bell on the handle bars and a basket for my rum.

:iamwithstupid:

The SL55 AMG did well in that thread we had a few months back about the absolute best performance values available in the pre-owned market. :icon_thumleft:

It's been a great car....and I'd keep it but the island is only 28 miles long and 3 miles wide...even I can't justify taking her with me.

Of all the threads on this forum that could make one jealous, this one takes the cake for me :) The Schwinn on the beach bit paints the perfect picture. Have a few sips for the rest of us, haha. Congratulations on your retirement and enjoy!

Back on topic though, great car, great price, will make someone very happy. Somebody pick this up so he has a few extra dollars for rum =D

Tom