Close encounter with Placids car

lambolp400s

Met up with Placid tonight, and got to take a look at his SE30. Well, even being a Countach fan myself, I allso have a good eye to the Diablo, and have spent some time around that beast. BUT, seing his SE30 makes the "normal" diablo look a little tame. The wild color and extra deep chin spoiler makes a hell of a difference! Bad ass ride, and a very nice guy too.

Sorry, no photos of it:(

Saw the car back in 2006, very nice. And it is an unique car: Jota kit (probably factory installed), 400 speedo, Jota badge on the rear grill. Very few Jota have all these details. Custom made steering wheel and I believe it also has the McLaren F1 breaks. Car was specially ordered.

post-230-1282485962_thumb.jpg

Bad ass ride, and a very nice guy too.

Thanks, nice to meet you too!

Here's a couple of videos from Rudskogen a few weeks ago, I was taking the Norwegian Eurovision finalist for a couple of laps :icon_thumleft:

Thanks, nice to meet you too!

Here's a couple of videos from Rudskogen a few weeks ago, I was taking the Norwegian Eurovision finalist for a couple of laps :

Nice ! - Beautiful car.

One of the things I really like about the SE30 is the 'pinch' on the bottom of the car just under the doors:

pinch.jpg

To me it gives the car even more of an aggressive stance - shame they didn't continue it through later models.

One of the things I really like about the SE30 is the 'pinch' on the bottom of the car just under the doors:

To me it gives the car even more of an aggressive stance - shame they didn't continue it through later models.

i agree

they conitnued it (included the vertical slats) on roadsters, as well as the rear bumper

(small details that make the roadster look better than regular 5.7 VT coupe imo)

post-4328-1282759660_thumb.jpg

post-4328-1282759768_thumb.jpg

Nice ! - Beautiful car.

post-3272-1282512626.jpg

This was also added to the 1998 Monterey Edition SV. The rockers on these particular SV's are the same as the ones on the SE30.

• 2 months later...
This was also added to the 1998 Monterey Edition SV. The rockers on these particular SV's are the same as the ones on the SE30.

What exactly is the monterey edition? I have heard of it but know nothing about it.